Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
bric

ITSA ME

Hello all! I registered on here probably about a week ago, and have been playing on the H1Z1 Whitelist server. H1Z1 is pretty much the only game I play nowdays and I play every day, usually toward the later afternoon hours. I've been playing H1Z1 since it was new and took a break from it and came back recently. I've played it for 156 hours to date! I'm hoping to get accepted as an official member so I can wear the ADK tag loud and proud and be a part of the community.

So about myself, I'm from Wisconsin and I'm 26 years old. I work in the medical field drawing blood from donors full time. I have a girlfriend and will be getting a cat soon. I've been an avid gamer since I was a kid growing up on stuff like Gameboy and N64. I'm excellent at Call of Duty. Recently got hooked on Skyrim as well (a bit late for that). I like a variety of games, but my favorite has gotta be Minecraft even though I don't play much anymore. I'm a singer songwriter musician and write in the punk rock/pop punk genre; think blink-182. I play multiple instruments and sing my own stuff. I'll often play at open mics. I don't have a band (although I did start one which failed soon after it started.) My favorite TV shows right now are TWD (GO FIGURE) and Supernatural. I'm non-religious but totally cool with religion. I'll not get into political since that's a very fiery topic.

If you play H1Z1 on the server as well, hit me up here! I'm always open to making new friends and having new people to play with. I spent a long time playing solo and it sucks. I'm a slow learner but I'm a good learner. Super cooperative and friendly.

Welcome to ADK! Thanks for sharing your story with us. :) I am a huge cat lover, and I'm sure you'll love getting a cat. They're awesome. We do also have a Minecraft server if you ever get back into playing it! I look forward to seeing you represent our ADK tags. Hope to see you around.