Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hey, welcome to ADK! :) We have an h1z1 server here that you should check out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I also recommend joining us on discord to get to know everyone. We also have tons of WoW players here for you to hang out with! Hope to see you around. 

Welcome welcome! We have a whitelist just survive server for H1Z1 as well as people that like to play kotk. We also have a decent group of people that play wow, myself included. We have a casual fun guild on mal'ganis horde for anyone interested :) 

look foreard to seeing you around!

12 hours ago, Liz said:

Hey, welcome to ADK! :) We have an h1z1 server here that you should check out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I also recommend joining us on discord to get to know everyone. We also have tons of WoW players here for you to hang out with! Hope to see you around. 

Hej ^^ Yes thank you had lots of fun, got to hang out with some of the h1z1 guys tonight :) And i look forward hearing more about what and were most of you guys play WoW

11 hours ago, FeistyTV said:

Welcome welcome! We have a whitelist just survive server for H1Z1 as well as people that like to play kotk. We also have a decent group of people that play wow, myself included. We have a casual fun guild on mal'ganis horde for anyone interested :) 

look foreard to seeing you around!

Hej! Thank you, looking forward to get to know everyone :) I will get going with some horde caracters then, so far i only got a couple of alliance caracters  ^_^

11 hours ago, Squidward said:

Welcome to the family! thanks for being a nurse, and helping the needed. I see it can be a handful being a nurse. Much respect!

Hej! Thanks alot ^_^ I allways liked helping people, i like to give so it was a easy choice :)

15 hours ago, JuicyPlum said:

Hej ^^ Thanks, yeah i will try my best, im usually shy in the begining dont wanna intrude in channels :P

Glad to hear you will try! Don't be shy, we are friendly people ;D

On 2017-08-19 at 3:29 PM, BookD20 said:

Welcome!  I also work night shifts at a hospital (not as a nurse though)!

Hope to catch some WoW-talk with you soon!

Hej :) sounds good. Ill be away 3 days working but then i will focus on wow some more.