Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I contracted the sickness when I would play TMNT's, Dream Master, and A Boy and His Blob then moving up to SNES playing Super Mario and Donkey Kong. Eventually I became a full on addict when Goldeneye came out.  Many sleepless night with my friends, tons of Mountain Dew, and some awesome memories I'll never forget.   Soon we all grew up, moved away, got jobs, some of use even go married....  I never was able to find a cure for my sickness. Games just kept getting better.  I find myself gaming by myself with  no one to talk to.  I game with a couple of my co-workers.  Its awkward though because I'm their boss and I feel like they let me win and always let me decide the strategy.  I'd like to join a group of like minded individuals that see me as just a dude that likes to get away from the daily grind.  

Can't wait to meet you all.  Here's to being 13 again... lol

Cheers!!!

Sounds like this is the place you've been looking for.  I also am fond of a time when TMNT: Aracde II on NES, Legend of Link and Legend of Zelda were prime.  When Tetris was on gameboys and not yet on your phone.  When Smash Brothers became a better party favour than renting Mario Party at BlockBuster.  When you'd hit the store and pick up some floppy disks with Duke Nukem on them, or later would look for cheap PC games on CD-rom.  When internet was still dial-up, and then when DSL was the best new thing ever.

What do you play these days?  I hope you find a good home here and enjoy!

Welcome to ADK! :) I have not been able to find a cure for the sickness either. To be honest, I don't really want to! PUBG is tons of fun, I'm really enjoying it. I love that they're constantly adding new things to the game (Like honking haha!). We also offer minecraft servers here for you to play on. Join us on discord to get to know everyone! Hope to see you around. 

I am  a perpetual 13 year old with this community so I feel you my man. Never grow up! Hope to see you around and close the curtains on the real world for a while with ya!