Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Squidward

Names Squidward, Click me I dare you! [Introduction]

Hello, my name is Squidward. First off Squidward is the "Best" Cartoon Character of all time, period. Other than liking a fantasy character that swoop me off my feet during my hard childhood, least it brought me hope & Joy. So this profile photo I use, is my label of me and my great personality that is myself and soul. Funny thing is, no joke, Squidward represents me 100%. How so you might ask? well you curious lurker on the inter-web, let me tell you. First, I love playing the clarinet, and have a passion for music. Music was also my gate way through my life, due to some personal problems, that I will tell you about later, if your the curious person keep reading. Back on topic, second way I can relate to this cartoon character, I have his personality, i can be mean loving kind of guy. Most of the time ;). Well if you want to know how I'm more like Squidward, find out yourself.

Well, if you are one of the curious lurkers wondering about my personal problem, keep reading. Other than liking music and relate to a cartoon character. I really love video games, brought me joy to me life. It blew my mind when I can make new friends and play to gather etc. Well it was fun at times, but most of my gaming experience with people, was awful. ( most of the time i play single player) Well you might ask why you curious lurker, well I shall tell you now. Drum roll please, bum bum bum bummm! well I was born handicapped aka "disability" This disability is called "Muteness" which is a disability when it causes the patient not able to speak. Well you might know now, why my gaming life was horrible 99% of the time. gaming clans, communities, groups etc. Did not accept me, made fun of me (wont name the groups), and demanded a mic. Hope you enjoy your reward lurkers ;)

Other than that, If you got anyway questions about me, shoot me a question in the comments. You guys have a blessed day. Happy Gaming!

Welcome Squidward to ADK! Don't worry about your disability we will glady accept you here. One of the best intro posts I have read, really like your story. Hope to see you around and get to play! Also, what games do yo play? :)

2 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Welcome to ADK! If you dont mind me asking, what games do you play?

1 minute ago, Ricky10games said:

Welcome Squidward to ADK! Don't worry about your disability we will glady accept you here. One of the best intro posts I have read, really like your story. Hope to see you around and get to play! Also, what games do yo play? :)

Hi guys! I like playing all types of games, for right this moment i been playing: Minecraft / Project Zombiod / Parkitech

ADK has our own Minecraft server the ip is: creeper.ca.adkgamers.com:25565. We also have a ModdedMC Server but sadly I dont know that ip but you can ask a minecraft staff that or if you want I will ask :D. Thanks for responding though!

7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

ADK has our own Minecraft server the ip is: creeper.ca.adkgamers.com:25565. We also have a ModdedMC Server but sadly I dont know that ip but you can ask a minecraft staff that or if you want I will ask :D. Thanks for responding though!

Thanks for the info! appreciate it!

7 hours ago, SLIMJIM said:

Welcome to ADK!

7 hours ago, SLIMJIM said:

Welcome to ADK!

51 minutes ago, Th3eRaz3r said:

Welcome to ADK!

Sent from my SM-G955U using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Hi guya! how are you guys doing! hope I can get to know you two soon! Thanx for the warm welcome!

Edited by Squidward

Thanks @Mongoose for supplying the info for the MC Server.. Actually is the same IP for all our MC Servers.. That IP will connect you to a hub server and from there you will see 4 portals. All you have to do is enter the portal to the server you wanna join and it will teleport you to said server.. However if your playing Vanilla you need to connect with the Standard MC launcher and If your connecting to the FTB Beyond server you need to use that launcher. Most of our players use the Multi MC launcher which covers all of them.. Happy Gaming and its very nice to meet you @Squidward

Welcome to adk Squidward! I've already had the opportunity to speak with you on discord and I'm glad I did. You seem like an awesome person and I look forward to seeing you around more. As mentioned, we do have minecraft servers for you to play on. I do hope you decide to buy Overwatch at some point because I'm sure you'd love it. ;) Hope to see you around!

Welcome to ADK! If you ever see yourself heading to the dark side that is World of Warcraft feel free to hit me up! Our community is amazing, and no-one will judge you for your disability here. Those other communities clearly lost a good guy! Welcome again!