Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
lordnikon13

Hi i'm LordNikon

My name is LordNikon. I'm 24 years old I'm going to school for game design. Game that I play on PC are Ark, Minecraft, and RuneScape. Games that I play on Xbox One are Overwatch, Call of Duty, and Destiny. If you have any other questions that you'd like answered ask away. Happy Gaming

Woo! Can't wait to play with you! Seems we have similar gaming interests as I play a bit of mine craft, overwatch, and am waiting for destiny 2! I also love ark so if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to ask either me or any other ark admins!

Edited by Clamson

welcoem to ADK! Ive seen you around the #ark channel in discord, hope you are enjoying the community and our ARK servers!

Welcome to ADK! :) I play Overwatch on PC, so unfortunately we can't play together. ;-; Who is your favourite hero to play though? Mine is Lucio!

We do offer a wide variety of games here including the ones you like to play. I know @Ian used to be a huge Runescape fanatic as well. Be sure to join us on discord and get to know everyone! Hope to see you around. 

I am looking for girlfriend in runescape. I have gold and fish. HMU, being a girl is optional if you have a paper bag.

Hey there! Hope to see you on Discord and on our game servers! If you need any help with anything feel free to hit me up and I'll give ye a hand! 

Thank you all so much for welcoming me with such open arms. I might pick up Overwatch of the PC here soon so dont count me out. The community on the Xbox for Overwatch is how to put this kindly...... Awful.