Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Melborne

Hello ADK!

Hello everyone! I'm Melborne, no relation to Melbourne, and I am from Earth! I play a lot of League, often seasonal D3 hardcore, but mostly league and I'm very interested in seeing the League community here. Perhaps I can learn a thing or two, even help others as well. I've been playing since Beta, last few years I've done nothing but ARAM's really.. (over 5,000 games), but this season I'm doing ranked!

Hello  welcome to the   ADK!

Some quick links   here   https://www.adkgamers.com/forums/forum/35-league-of-legends/ 

and  here  

Trying to get  Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls  into ADK. 

Made topic post  about2 months ago  you can read  it ,    very great game a lot of   grinding for gear/exp/leveling/instances ,

@Melborne

:D  have nice  afternoon/evening 

Here link for Our ADK Discord  https://discordapp.com/invite/wUrUPTn

Edited by Mr Wolf

Welcome to ADK! :) I used to play a ton of league of legends, but I'm pretty burnt out on it. My summoner name is Erichan if you ever see me around. ARAM's are tons of fun, and they're far less toxic than most league games. However giving ranked a shot is always fun too! The LoL section here runs inhouse games on Sunday nights at 8 PM EST, I recommend checking them out. Hope to see you around! 

On 8/11/2017 at 9:38 AM, Liz said:

Welcome to ADK! :) I used to play a ton of league of legends, but I'm pretty burnt out on it. My summoner name is Erichan if you ever see me around. ARAM's are tons of fun, and they're far less toxic than most league games. However giving ranked a shot is always fun too! The LoL section here runs inhouse games on Sunday nights at 8 PM EST, I recommend checking them out. Hope to see you around! 

Thanks! I added you, my friends list has been full for a few years, so I have to remove people as I add more x) Anyone else is welcome to add me; "Melborne" in NA. 

@F34RL3SS I've been playing hardcore since season 7, I've lost one character. A monk, to a group of 3 shrined nemisis spawns plus two champion packs that came in.. and a keywarden. It was an extremely close fight. An explosion killed me, I was trapped by a waller without an enemy close enough to dash to. Torment 13.

Edited by Melborne