Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DeadOnAim

Id like to take a moment to introduce myself

My names Danny a.k.a. DeadOnAim, I'm 26 years old and have been gaming since I got my hands on my parents Nintendo. I enjoy multiplayer games the most, and for the longest I played SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals (my all time favorite shooter) on the PS2 this game consumed most of my life because it was that addicting to me in fact for many other gamers as well so much so we came up with a term known as SOCRACK where you just kept coming back for more it was an experience todays generation hasn't gotten the chance to enjoy.  Anyway being a console gamer was great, I mean I had played PC games in the past on my dads Hewlett Packard tower booting a Windows 95 operating system with the fastest dial-up available at the time ;) but I only really ever got to play games like Duke Nukem, Quake, and The Elder Scrolls.

I never really had a good gaming PC mostly just cheap laptops, I played on the PlayStation 3 until Anonymous shut the servers down for a 3 month period -- during that time I made the switch to Xbox 360 where I found Skyrim and Minecraft, I fell in love with Skyrim and began to watch a youtuber that was doing mod reviews on the game (MxR); everytime I'd watch an episode I'd get a little jealous because I couldn't get such things on my console so in 2013 I bought my first gaming laptop -- an Alienware 17 with 8GB of RAM and a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce 860M graphics which was okay for most games and alright when it came to modding Skyrim however when it came to using ENB it was a potato boasting an average of 30FPS it didn't make the cut so in January 2016 I decided to build my own rig. Which I should've done from the start I've been taking computers apart and rebuilding junkyard computers since I was 13 trying to get the most performance out of my dads old pc parts, sadly I never had the money to spend but I finally saved up some cash and built my first ever closed loop gaming pc and really started to get into PC gaming.

I play mostly shooters, mmos, and survival games, something PC gaming has opened my eyes to is different gaming genres and something I was excited about because I find myself enjoying more games than just my third person person all time favorite shooter and I've made lots of friends on my journey and would like to continue to make more and that is why I'm here so this me saying hello!

Welcome to the community Danny. Lots of people for you to group up with here in ADK. 

I still have a 880m for my gaming laptop but use a 1080 desktop when i dont travel. Welcome to ADK dude.

Hello & Welcome Danny, You like Survival games?, come check out our Ark Survival Evolved section and join any of our 4 Hived servers or our Build server (kind of like Minecraft). 

Hope to see you soon :D

Welcome to ADK! :) Thanks for giving a fantastic introduction, it's always interesting learning how people got to their current position of gaming. I'm glad you decided to finally build your own rig! We offer tons of games here, so hopefully you find several that pique your interest. If you haven't already purchased Overwatch, that is certainly a game I recommend. ;) Be sure to join us on discord to get to know everyone. Hope to see you around!