Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SilverCasket

SILVERCASKET JOINS THE BATTLE

hi my names Collin I'm a 16 year boy I draw and record youtube videos.... that sums me up mostly like I don't really  like talking about my self.  I'm always down for a laugh and I'm lookin for people to chill with.

Edited by SilverCasket
memes

7 minutes ago, SilverCasket said:

hi my names Collin I'm a 16 year boy I draw and record youtube videos.... that sums me up mostly like I don't really  like talking about my self.  I'm always down for a laugh and I'm lookin for people to chill with.

What games do you play? 

What do you like to do for fun besides making videos......other hobbies you have besides game?

It was really nice meeting you today @SilverCasket You seem like a really nice kid and you were totally able to put up with mine and @Dowin's crap LOL In other words you passed the initation LOLOL I hope to see you again soonly!

Welcome to ADK! :) I'm another person that's curious as to what kinds of games you're into. Personally I play a lot of Overwatch, PUBG and Minecraft right now. I'm glad you've already joined us on discord, hopefully I get a chance to play something with you soon! See you around.

No welcome needed as my meme says it all.  Welcome to the community as you will see a lot of cool and helpful people here that do a lot of fun and interesting things.  Hope to see you around as we offer a wide selection of games and events, so be sure to tell the people you meet in games about us and we offer because with a large community there's a chance for everyone to get involved!

Whalecum.JPG

On 8/6/2017 at 6:41 PM, Dowin said:

What games do you play? 

What do you like to do for fun besides making videos......other hobbies you have besides game?

What he said and Welcome to ADK man!!