Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Ricky10games

If you could only play one character who would it be? (Apart from your main)

Like the title says if you could only play one character forever who would it be? Like mains aren't allowed (Rip Genju) I'm gonna say Lucio aka Boostio ;)   He is a lot of fun to play, it's also so fun when you kill enemies as lucio  and doing wallriding is a lot of fun like you can do a lot of cool tricks.

b00STIO.png

genji or  roadhog or  widowmaker  / Hanzo  

trying to get better at sniping love shooting  from  ah far! 

i do play  multiple   roles.

the very 1st  main would be  JunkRat .

I'll take away my 3 most played heroes (Lucio, Mercy, D.va) and try to decide from there. Lets be honest, it won't be a defense hero. I also don't enjoy any of the other support heroes enough to exclusively play them. I'd honestly say possibly Pharah, because although I'm still pretty trash at her, I can at least enjoy myself while playing her and wouldn't mind being better at her. 

(Lets be real though I'd be content being Lucio forever)