Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
chuckles4ever

Hello There Summoner,

Welcome to the family, hope to see you around sometime! I play a lot of overwatch so maybe we can play it sometime, my battlenet is IanTheLegend#11127 if you'd like to add me sometime, used to play league from season 1-5 but just grew out of it (made me too angry of a person haha). Feel free to stop by in any of the overwatch channels on discord sometime if you're looking to play some, usually there's lots in there throughout the day. Friday we do inhouse events for overwatch, you are welcome to join us if you'd like! They start at 9pm EST every Friday, always starts off with a fun custom gamemode and then when people get bored of that gamemode we swap it over to 6v6 custom competitive for a little more serious action! Usually 20-25 people show up throughout the inhouse night and you can come by and meet a lot of the community if you'd like to! 

Welcome to ADK! As Ian mentioned, we run inhouses on Fridays at 9 PM EST. Come by and check them out! We also have people playing all throughout the week. If no one is in a voice channel, feel free to ask in our text channel if anyone wants to play. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to help! Join us on discord to come hang out. See ya around!

overwatch, csgo, league of legend

they  do have Forums  in the  Gaming Central Forum Tab 

Have good  day  and  evening   enjoy your  stay in  ADK . :) 

Edited by Mr Wolf

Welcome man! I am an overwatch addict as well! If you wanna add some peoples you can find a whole list of our Bnets over hea