Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Scuzzy

Hey Everyone!

Hello ADK community!

My name is Brad but in game I go by Scuzzy for the most part. I am 19 years of age living in San Diego, CA and I currently manufacture aircraft parts along with recently getting my own apartment which is exciting! In my off time I enjoy playing all sorts of video games such as Rocket League, Minecraft, Overwatch, League of Legends, PUBG (didn't want to type the whole name), and CS:GO. I'm a very friendly person and enjoying getting to know and play with anyone. I look forward to talking with a lot of you in the ADK community and playing some games and creating some awesome memories!

Hey, welcome! I play literally every single game you listed. Overwatch is the one I play the most though. :) We run overwatch inhouses every Friday night at 9 PM EST, they're a great way to meet people! League of legends also have inhouses at 8 PM EST on Sundays. CSGO here just relaunched and opened up a server, I'd definitely recommend hopping on discord and chatting with them for more details! Back to Overwatch, my name is Erichan#11735 . Hope to get to play with ya soon! Be sure to join us on discord to get to know everyone. Hope to see you around. 

Ill be sure to add you and we can get some comp games in sometime! Who is your main? Going to take a lucky guess and say it's D.VA? :)

Edited by Scuzzy

Woo! D.VA is by far my favourite, and who I got my first golden gun for. However my main is 100% Lucio, who I ended up getting my second gun for. ;) What about you?

Recently I have been playing a lot of Pharah and Ana! Ana was actually the first character I really learned to play and then I started to get into DPS more and really enjoyed Pharah! Lately I have been playing Rocket League very competitive but just don't have anyone to play with :(

Edited by Scuzzy

Hey hello! Welcome to ADK! 

We just launched a new GunGame Reverse Turbo server so if you're interested in that feel free to hit me up in discord or just join the GO channel in there! 

8 hours ago, Scuzzy said:

Recently I have been playing a lot of Pharah and Ana! Ana was actually the first character I really learned to play and then I started to get into DPS more and really enjoyed Pharah! Lately I have been playing Rocket League very competitive but just don't have anyone to play with :(

Welcome @Scuzzy!

I play rocket league!!!  But I am the one who probably will be crashing into you as you try to defend a goal... But it is so much fun! 

Welcome @Scuzzy  Looks like you've been making some friends already which is awesome, and you're from San Diego which is awesome as well. Haven't been there in about 2 years but I definitely miss it. Hanging out at Mission Bay, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and the list could go on.  If it weren't so dang expensive or I knew I had a decent job that might be a place I'd move to.  

None the less, we're happy to see you here and I hope you enjoy your time with us! 

We actually play alot of the same games. I play PUBG, LoL, minecraft, and CS:GO. Welcome to the community