Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Howdy, my proper name is Adam Parsons. That should help with understanding my in-game call sign. Adam-first man, and am the 3rd in history to bear that name. Pretty simple stuff. Want to thank this community for being open to my guys and my chance to join with you guys! I mainly play Aces High but have dabbled in some others,ie  Arma and Battle Field. For me its hard to find time to play the other games. Aces High is massively addictive...ok, I admit it...I am still trying to learn the game. Hope to maybe draw in some more folk to fly with. Once again, thanks for the open arms. I have 2 other guys in squad already here and was nothing but praise for the acceptance. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Back to my bio. I live in South East Tennessee, Go VOLS! I am disabled due to MS but wont let 2 letters of an alphabet stop me. Personally, I call it BS as its mostly a bunch of small issues and so far it hasnt been any thing I couldnt deal with. Divorced (happily) with 2 grown kids...thank God. Glad I didnt find Aces High till they were. Dont want to imagine how they would have turned out if I had Aces High then. YES that addictive. So now its me time and loving every thing about it. Also, in case you havent figured it out...Yes, I am an open book, really no reason to hide from who I am.

Hello  welcome to ADK  enjoy your  stay @1stpar3

there   is a  game forums  on the website  that you already said in your post 

make sure you check  the forums  for  any games you play or  want to  

Read  the notes  or patches  or updated info about  the  games  that your  interested  in . 

Welcome to ADK! I'm going to have to check this game out after hearing so much about it from you and your friends. :D I used to play a lot of arma as well. I hope to get a chance to play some games with ya soon. Don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions or need help. Hope to see you around!

16 hours ago, Nikoraasu said:

Hello  welcome to ADK  enjoy your  stay @1stpar3

there   is a  game forums  on the website  that you already said in your post 

make sure you check  the forums  for  any games you play or  want to  

Read  the notes  or patches  or updated info about  the  games  that your  interested  in . 

Will do, Sir! You guys are quite diverse in games represented. Surely I can find ONE that will peak my interest. Fun just thinking about it

5 hours ago, Liz said:

Welcome to ADK! I'm going to have to check this game out after hearing so much about it from you and your friends. :D I used to play a lot of arma as well. I hope to get a chance to play some games with ya soon. Don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions or need help. Hope to see you around!

Thanks! You guys have been very accepting with my guys and I. I must warn you though...Aces High is VERY addictive. Even when you are getting clubbed like a baby seal. I guess its the challenge? Always some thing to learn or get better on. The game even has an Training Arena with dedicated trainers just a text away. They have also started a FREE set of arenas. So feel FREE(pun intended) to hop in and try it out.

19 hours ago, Serenity said:

Welcome @1stpar3! Loved your introduction post! Hope to see you around on Discord and enjoy your stay here - Most of them our lovely .... Mwhahahaha! 

Thanks,like I stated in my intro, I am an open book. I have never really been a part of a community like this before. So I am sure it will broaden my horizons, gaming ones anyway. So far so good! 

17 hours ago, SGCrazyman said:

Welcome to ADK

Thanks! Its been a welcoming experience! If I may ask, what sort of game is Minecraft? I guess I could search for the game here lol I am not the most adept at this sort of thing, really first multi game forum I have been on. If you have the time, or direct me to any viable info, would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Minecraft is a sandbox game. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat. Multiple game play modes are available, including a survival where the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health The PC version of the game is noted for its modding scene, where a dedicated community creates new game play mechanics, items, and assets for the game.

Welcome to ADK! Feel bad for you and hope your happy here. If there is anyway I can help please ask me on discord or on forums.