Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hi, my name is Michael and I really love playing flight sims and war games. Aces High which I started back in 2007 along with Arma and Battlefield 3.  Currently I am a Private Pilot working to maybe become an instructor or regional airline pilot. I fly on weekends but am open for evenings.

He is a pretty cool sort of feller. He is a member of my squad in Aces High. Only problem with THRASH99, in Aces High anyway, he is an ASSIST generator! What I mean by that...HE hits EVERYTHING he shoots at. If they dont go boom, all you can hope for is an assist! Also, for his abilities in game, he is very humble. Any time I have a question he is straight forward and direct. I have alot of respect for his skill and personality. Definitely one of the good guys! 

7 hours ago, 1stpar3 said:

He is a pretty cool sort of feller. He is a member of my squad in Aces High. Only problem with THRASH99, in Aces High anyway, he is an ASSIST generator! What I mean by that...HE hits EVERYTHING he shoots at. If they dont go boom, all you can hope for is an assist! Also, for his abilities in game, he is very humble. Any time I have a question he is straight forward and direct. I have alot of respect for his skill and personality. Definitely one of the good guys! 

By assist generator, you meant more of a kill stealer :D

Welcome to ADK! :D I gamed a lot with a pilot, it was always cool talking to him about it! I also used to play a lot of Arma. I also heard you play Overwatch, hope to get a chance to play with you soon! If you need any help don't be afraid to message me. Hope to see you around. 

18 hours ago, Delta said:

By assist generator, you meant more of a kill stealer :D

Maybe?" LOL  At least he keeps his eyes OPEN, when he does it! Cue Lita Ford and Ozzy-If I close my eyes forever.. Dang it, I said I would let that go!? OOPSY Wish I still had that film

Welcome @THRASH99!!! 

I may have to look into this game now there are two of you saying how good it is! 

Enjoy your stay here, hope to see you on Discord soon! ^^ 

On 7/10/2017 at 8:40 PM, THRASH99 said:

Hi, my name is Michael and I really love playing flight sims and war games. Aces High which I started back in 2007 along with Arma and Battlefield 3.  Currently I am a Private Pilot working to maybe become an instructor or regional airline pilot. I fly on weekends but am open for evenings.

Play any Battlefield 4?

Welcome man! You should pick up a bunch of us for an ADK meetup some time in your plane ;). I'm sure AOB would be down to pay for it.