Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Faze

Ark Ragnarok map?

Hi fellow Arkers

So Ive popped over from the Battlefield side of the house as I dabble in Ark in my downtime and I also run my own server for friends.

Quick couple of questions, Are there any plans for an official ADK Ragnarok map server? Is anyone here in the ADK ARK community testing it out?

I currently have a Ragnarok server up and running and your welcome to pop in if you'd like to have a look around, however I'm reluctant to add details here unless its 'OK' with admin approval. Clearly it would not be an official server but it would give people the opportunity to look around the new map and maybe help the team make some decisions when the Ragnarok map becomes a little more 'polished' than its current state of 50% completion and ADK decides that the may spin up an official server.

Finally, if its frowned upon, then this goes back to my first question. :D

I did want to join an ADK Ark server but they are already well established and probably would prefer a new / fresh server sometime in the future.

Thanks all

Faze

1 hour ago, Raziel23x said:

we have a map already up for it

Ok sweet, that I didnt know. I couldn't find it in the server listings.

Thanks for the update.

Regards

Faze

EDIT - found it tucked away, sorry for confusion 'https://ark-servers.net/server/96244/'

Edited by Faze

There was actually an article posted on the front page of the forums 

We have 4 hived servers, the island, the center, scorched earth, and Ragnarok has been up for a week now?  Server is running great, perhaps you and your friends would like to give the ADK servers a try. The more the merrier =D