Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
LtNoobslayer

ADK TF2 Nights

Even though I'm pretty sure AOB is the only one who checks this section of the forums I wanted to plant a seed here and see what happens.

A long time ago, before the fall of Planetside 2, there was a series of 4 events known only as the TF2 game nights.  These events brought together the segmented sections of the community in a free game to hang out and be blown to little giblets.  Once a week for the short month it existed, We as a community descended on our empty TF2 server for some of the most ferocious and ridiculously zany matches I've ever graced with my many mangled corpses (I am not good at this game).

Where did these go?  Why did they stop?  I propose that these return and serve as a healthy break from our normal gaming convention of hiding in our sections unawares to others from games we don't play or in my case are too poor to own.  Perhaps I, being the section less hermit that I am, have missed where we already have something like this that tries to get the whole community involved.  In the mean time consider this a writ of challenge to any and all who may come across this message.

If this gains some interest I'll work with the various game staff to find a night that doesn't conflict with their own weekly events for us to start doing this again.

I second the motion. we now have enough players for 2 teams (small as they may be.) Therefore it must work. :P In all seriousness though. I've seen the team fortress section in this forum for over a year, and it has so much promise if we just gave it the attention it deserved. TF2 nights would be an easy and fun way to breathe life back into a game where the whole point is to have fun with friends. Win or lose, you can always find something fun to do. I joined this community to find friends to have fun with, I'd love to see this come to my favorite game.

I am down for this. Tf2 was one of the games that introduced me to PC gaming when I was making the switch from console and it served me very well. I do miss it and would love to go back for some shenanigans and hats. Count me In :D

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

I'm pretty terrible at TF2, considering the last time I played it was in 2010. However I'm down to reinstall it to get a game night going. :)

ADK came into existence with TF2 as it's primary game, boy those were the golden days ;)

Quick correction we have 3 empty TF2 servers (and a L4D2 server...)!

I would love to see this happen though!

22 minutes ago, AOBLXIX said:

When are we doing this?! :)

Once I figure out when I'll be back at my home computer.  Currently, I'm in Atl doing some Film work so I'm not 100% sure when I'll be home to plan this.