Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dowin

Possible Scrim BF1 or BF4??

Who can join in I am only looking at Yes Votes  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yes I can join the scrim an Rep =ADK= Gaming Community!

• Yes I can be there on the weekend
    • No I cannot join cus I have a life
  2. 2. Time that works for you! (Note the most avg time will be picked) ALL TIMES WILL BE IN PST

3. 3. Pick one please

Hello BF Players, 

I am coming to you today so see if any of you are instead in doing a scrim against another gaming community.  If you are please reply to this post so that I can see who all wants to join. 

This scrim would be against United We Stand community. They are wanting to go head to head in a bf match with us to try an livly it up for bf players. This could be a regular thing an if so we could also do prizes if we can keep this going but right now it is just for bragging rights on who is better. 

Again this would be a weekend date .....time would be around 6-7pm pst (Time can very not set in stone) so I am looking to get at least 15 but want 20 to 30......please spread the word an see who all wants to join....

(Note All Times are PST)

Thanks 

DoWin

Whats up :) I'm the Leader of our community, have always loved the people and style of ADK over the years (always liked Pepsi's work).

We usually have many BF1 players on at the end of the night. We have done many fun tournament in the past, i'll post two below: 

Jousting Tournament

Pistol Tournament

If you guys aren't up to feeling say a scrim on Conquest or Dom (or whatever), we can always mix both places together and do

one big tournament with a prize at the end like say a Steam card or something, here's an example of a bracket we use - http://challonge.com/uws1stjoust

Let us know to what you guys are feeling up to and we can have some good ole Battlefield fun.

I do apologise for not asking in the poll to see what everyone can do so for rn just reply to this topic on which one is for you by saying this ...

Bf1.  Bf4.  Or both an when I get home later tonight I will add it in so it will reflect the poll correctly

this is a great idea. however it depends on when for my part. this upcoming weekend I will be unavailable because I will be out of the country to attend at a friends wedding in scotland. and the weekend after that it is midsummer's eve celebration here.

On 6/12/2017 at 3:34 AM, Trunkz Jr said:

Whats up :) I'm the Leader of our community, have always loved the people and style of ADK over the years (always liked Pepsi's work).

We usually have many BF1 players on at the end of the night. We have done many fun tournament in the past, i'll post two below: 

Jousting Tournament

Pistol Tournament

If you guys aren't up to feeling say a scrim on Conquest or Dom (or whatever), we can always mix both places together and do

one big tournament with a prize at the end like say a Steam card or something, here's an example of a bracket we use - http://challonge.com/uws1stjoust

Let us know to what you guys are feeling up to and we can have some good ole Battlefield fun.

Hi sir we would love to set and talk to you about this me and @funkmetal Please let us know when you are free . 

ADK BF Members and players me and @Trunkz Jr did a meeting 3 days ago about this scrim and what we can do to make it happen .

What we came up with is this :

• Game mode will be either ( RUSH or TDM ) why these modes ? cause we have 12 players each team , maybe more we are not sure yet , but we can't play big maps . 
  • The date and time for the scrim may be a big on the 8th of July , i guess it's great time to do that one . but if you guys have anything to add on this and the above point please do that . 
  • If you guys can bring people to this please let us know first . 
  • We will be streaming this scrim , so if anyone wants to stream please let us know . 
  • Please confirm your attendees to this scrim , we want to have as much player as we can .

Be ready for  this scrim , If anything happened that can cancel this scrim we will let you know here on the forms and on discord on the BF text chat .

@Darknae 

I will be going away for vacation between thursday 29th of june til monday 10th of july. if you want to use our server for BF1 I can set it up on beforehand, just give me the details of what you want. if later than 29th then Spanky or CaGregorio can help you configure it.

On 6/27/2017 at 11:50 AM, Darknae said:

I will be going away for vacation between thursday 29th of june til monday 10th of july. if you want to use our server for BF1 I can set it up on beforehand, just give me the details of what you want. if later than 29th then Spanky or CaGregorio can help you configure it.

Can i set it up by myself ? You know , getting know how it works . and for the future . 

1 hour ago, Dowin said:

i believe they wanted to put it off due to us changing what we are doing for Bf secrtion. 

ahh okay, let us know when you got a new date in mind