Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
bob31000

OVERWATCH FREE WEEKEND AS IT TURNS 1!!!!!!

OVERWATCH FREE WEEKEND!!!
On the weekend of may 26th Overwatch will be hosting a free weekend to any and all who would like to play it.
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/free-trial

Come join us in the Overwatch section to learn how to play and get some fun games in.

Overwatch is also hosting an anniversary update and event, although we do not know what that will entail. I sure as hell hope that they make the event something voice related. Maybe a karaoke type thing.... but I wanna know what you guys think or hope it will be!!!!

alright now on to the sappy stuff.

OVERWATCH ANNIVERSARY

Throughout the past several months, Overwatch has become easily my favorite game of all time. The immersive maps. The back story rich characters. The skins. The duplicates. The sitting emotes. Overwatch has given us a world to escape to after work, and it has done so well.
The game originally launched with 4 different game modes and 12 maps, as well as with 21 unique heroes.
Overtime the game introduced several new characters and Maps, new lore to add to the game, new hints at possible future releases. 
We've had the Summer games Lucio Ball.
We've had the Halloween Junkenstein.
We've had Mei's Snowball Offence.
 We've had Year Of The Rooster.
We've had The Omnic Uprising.
We've had both the Nexus challenges.
We've had the laughs. The tears. The Rankups and the Rankdowns. We've had skins. We've had the emotes and the voice lines. We've had inhouses(9pm est Fridays). We have had so much fun this year that I don't know how blizzard is going to top it. I just know that they will.

All creds to our lord Jeff.

View full article

Glad this game is turning 1 year old and still going strong it has brought friendships ,fun moments and them rage moments haha. Glad that I'm able to play with everyone at the Overwatch section. The World always needs more heroes! ;)