Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Phreaktaco

Summer Anime 2017

Yo, little late on this, but what's all my weeb friends watching this season. 

Obviously gotta watch that second season of My Hero Academia and ATtack on Titan.

Other than that Tsuki Ga Kirel is fucking adorable, Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho has a cool premise, and Quan Zhi Goa Shou (otherwise known as that Chinese Cartoon) is actually kinda awesome cause E-Sports.

So what are you guys watching this season?

Little late to the party, but my favorite so far

Spring 2017 (In order from what I enjoy the most)

Boku no Hero

AoT

Re:Creator

Sakura Quest

Eromanga-Sensei 

and i'm anticipating the most for Summer 2017 are

Owarimonogatari 2nd Season

New Game! 2

Gamers!

Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

Fate/Apocrypha

:3

here  2017 one   https://myanimelist.net/anime/34572/Black_Clover_TV?q=black clover  

and  2016 one https://myanimelist.net/anime/33950/Black_Clover?q=black clover

@Ell 

just info for the anime your  interested in .

2016 one is anime special.

2017 one  maybe  there manga doing  really well  depending on  money  they  make some eps for  there  2017   version .  

Just a wild guess?   i haven't  read  the  manga  yet  been reading  the berserk manga .

any who Good Luck! :) just  trying  to  help you out . 

Edited by Mr Wolf

Now that we're mostly through summer I'll add my season's surprisingly lengthy (2017 Spring/Summer) watch list (in no particular order)

• Isekai Wa Smartphone To Tomo Ni
    • Basically Kono Suba with without a comedy focus.
  • Aho Girl
    • Not sure if I'll keep following this one, but gives me some Gintama vibes minus 4th wall breaks.
  • Clockwork Planet
    • Was really into the premise, the MC's/ending ruined it for me.
  • Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu Ka? Isogashii Desu Ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu Ka?
    • This show messed me up man, I can't listen to Scarborough Fair anymore.
  • Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou No Sho
    • Pretty cool world building, kinda cliche endings for everyone.
  • Little Witch Academia
    • Eh, was funny and cute enough.  Plus I needed a palette cleanser after AoT episodes. 
  • AoT S2
    • 12 effing episodes?  We waited how long for this shit?
  • Boruto
    • Eh, it's basically Stockholm Syndrome at this point.
  • Quan Zhi Goa Shou
    • Pretty interesting, wouldn't mind seeing more world building
  • Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi To Akashic Records
    • Really funny, worth the watch.
  • Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
    • Pretty absurd but a solid 7 with decent comedy.
  • KonoSuba 2
    • Hilarious, now waiting for a 3rd season
  • Tsugumomo
    • Kinda odd, pretty funny.
  • Idol time Pripara
    • I'll just admit this is one of those guilty pleasures sorta things, not something I'd point people at unless they're really into cutesy stuff.

I'm probably forgetting something but that's pretty much my 2017 season to date right there.  Just waiting for One Punch Man S2 and RWBY volume 5.

Edited by LtNoobslayer

My Anime List, it's not everything cause I also read various light novels and mangas:

• Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
    • guy goes to a school that is dominated by females and the guys crossdress to avoid trouble, causes shakeup when he refuses to comply and does his own thing.
  • Dungeon Ni Deai Wo Motomeru No Wa Machigatteiru Darou Ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria
    • side story in the Danmachi universe that shifts focus from Bell Cranel to Aiz Wallenstein, the emphasis is on her life and interactions with others
  • Eromanga-Sensei
    • a rom-com involving step-siblings, a next-door neighbor, and a fan of the older brother all of whom happen to be involved in the light-novel industry as professionals
  • Isekai Wa Smartphone To Tomo Ni
    • one of those reincarnated hero in a fantasy adventures with comedy like KonoSuba...but with less ecchi and more harem
  • Kobayashi San Chi No Maid Dragon
    • an absurd slice-of-life anime about a dragon becoming a random human's maid and trying to fit in
  • KonoSuba 2
    • 2nd season of KonoSuba...duh
  • Little Witch Academia
    • girl without magic is entranced by a magic performance as a young kid and wants to become a witch
  • Made In Abyss
    • young girl finds a unknown robot in the unexplored massive cave system called the abyss and decides to try to find out more information about him
  • Quan Zhi Goa Shou
    • e-sports focused chinese anime about a guy who retires and then freaks everyone out by returning to the game as a regular player
  • Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi To Akashic Records
    • guy gets forced to become a teacher by his mentor and is immediately dropped into a web of conspiracies and intrigue
  • Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou No Sho 
    • an interesting anime about the creator of magic trying to reclaim her books of magic and the adventures that she goes through 
Edited by terriblechild

@terriblechild read  the manga  called  Made In Abyss  read it 1st before watching.

The anime so you don't get any  shocked scans,   you don't want to know  read the manga  .

https://myanimelist.net/manga/91941/Made_in_Abyss?q=made in abyss 

Just a suggestion. :D

Edited by Mr Wolf

5 hours ago, Mr Wolf said:

@terriblechild read  the manga  called  Made In Abyss  read it 1st before watching.

The anime so you don't get any  shocked scans,   you don't want to know  read the manga  .

https://myanimelist.net/manga/91941/Made_in_Abyss?q=made in abyss 

Just a suggestion. :D

Honestly, I'm still on the fence with that one. I may keep going with it or I may drop it, not really sure yet which one I'll do.