Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hello my real name is Amr Fahmy I am a college student in engineering magering in computer science i am new to pc gaming as recently i am liking more than console gamingdue to how creative i can get with my own custom build and i am looking for a friendly community to play with i am currently 18 years old born on the 2nd of march 1999 and i play a lot of FPS games like planetside 2, CSGO, Insurgency and Overwatch i also like third person games like warframe and racing games like Need for Speed and Burnout paradise

welcome man. im one of the overwatch admins here. glad to see you take intrest with us :) in overwatch we usually see alot of people online during the afternoon hours but theirs people online all day X) we also have inhouses on fridays at 7 pm MST. welcome to adk man :) hope you enjoy :)

Welcome to ADK! :) I'm also an Overwatch player. My battle.net tag is Erichan#11735 if you want to add me up! As Kernal mentioned, we do have an inhouse event every Friday night at 9 PM EST. Everyone is welcome to attend! We're also on playing all throughout the week. Join us in discord to start getting to know us. See ya around! 

Haha first one here that had never played overwatch. Great and very active section. I play warframe aswell if you would like to play sometime 

So many overwatch players glad to see that :D i did lose acess to my old battle net account so i am planning to get the game again soon and i am hoping to see you all in game also @Soap91 I love hoping on warframe lets do it sometime :)

Hey man, I hate to say that we don't have the same presence in Planetside 2 as we used to back in the day but there are a few of us that still go remind the other outfits that ADK gets stuff done from time to time.  If you ever want to play feel free to shout out in the other games channel of Discord and there's a chance we'll join you for some shenanigans.

Welcome @mrshade44 - glad you have stopped by to say hi and have made the switch over to PC gaming.  It's definitely the best kind of gaming :)  Hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions