Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
VEEDUBBIN

Where are we going ?

After recently seeing a rise in ADK members playing Elite Dangerous again and speaking to a few of the said people i was just wondering what is happening and what is the plan for going forward ? 

I ask as im one of the old skool members who has never stopped playing and or fighting for our minor faction within the game and going from how it was previously run i just wanted some comparison to see where the focus would be for the players within the group going forward.

As far as the minor faction is concerned nothing is changing for now. We are staying in Saktsak for the time being. But we will be executing more missions and ops to expand and really bring ADK to life in the Galaxy. The focus for a while is going to be helping new guys out in getting started. Building alliances with other communities and be ready to assist them in their efforts or call upon to aid us. I also plan to hold fun events from time to time to just have fun and get some good laughs in.

I hope this answers a few of the questions you may of had but let me know if you have any others

Sent from my Pixel using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

If you wanted more of a management standpoint I am going to have it set up with me being the primary manager/admin or whatever the title is. And have 3-4 officers. Not for like real management given ED is not a game where owning servers is an issue but more so just people I can assign to do forum, inara and minor management such as moderating behaviour while I handle administrative things like logging for meetings and whatnot. The section itself should be mostly self managed given the the type of game that E:D is.

Sent from my Pixel using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

What up guys! Everything you posted sounds good. I have been off and on with elite mostly because I have no one to play with and it gets boring. I recently got a new laptop that's vr capable so I am going to have much more flexibility to play where ever  I want instead of being tied to my desktop with the vr (I travel a lot). I was looking for people to play with even in others communities since January with no luck really. Let me know when u guys are available. I'm usually on after 9pm est.  Are we still using discord?

54 minutes ago, DarkKnight2912 said:

What up guys! Everything you posted sounds good. I have been off and on with elite mostly because I have no one to play with and it gets boring. I recently got a new laptop that's vr capable so I am going to have much more flexibility to play where ever  I want instead of being tied to my desktop with the vr (I travel a lot). I was looking for people to play with even in others communities since January with no luck really. Let me know when u guys are available. I'm usually on after 9pm est.  Are we still using discord?

We are still in discord and have about 7-8 of us that are actively on, at least 4-5 of us are on discord in the evenings. Also when you get a chance you should check out the private group post I made a few weeks back and get in on it to join us. Lately, since we have had some new guys we stuck to PG for safety purposes. 

I am planning on heading over to the new CG that started and work on that and I'm pretty sure a few of the others are already over there. 

And for active updates on where people will be, check Inara. I will be going through and posting new missions and updates on places to expect us like expansion areas for ADK or CGs.

Private group post: https://www.adkgamers.com/forums/topic/164222-adk-private-group/

Let me know if there are any more questions but until then.

Fly Safe