Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DestinedToFlail

Minimum rig cost to run BF1?

Howdy. It's been a while but I was thinking of trying BF1 but I'm not close enough to the minimum specs to want to attempt to run it. Still running my old build(i7-860 @ 3.2, EVGA P55 SLI E657 and GeForce GTX 660) and it runs mostly everything fine. Thanks.

I don't run intel on my gaming rig, but I believe the I7-860 should work just fine since it's a 4 core and running at 3.2Ghz.  I run the AMD FX6300 @3.8 - 4.3Ghz and it works well.  Sure a faster processor would help, but I can play the game just fine.

I would consider buying a GTX 900 or 1000 series video card as an upgrade.  I run a Gigabyte G1 Gamer GTX960 over clocked and I get on norm around 100FPS.  

You didn't say, but 16GB of memory is recommended on todays computers.  I run 16GB DDR3 memory on mine and never have an issue with memory.

Now if you really want to build a new computer consider waiting a month as rumor has it that Intell will be lower the cost of cpus now that Ryzen is out at a lower price.   Food for thought :)

Your rig will run it but it's not going to be above 60fps all the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vo6mYzvayA

Just set everything to low/off and experiment with mesh quality and make sure to put this in your config file:

WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

Edited by Full-Tilt