Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
majiita

Turbo told me to.

My name is majiita and i like rpg and strategy survival games , im not opposed to first person shooters but their not my go to recreational games.

I am a zealous gamer in the sense that i love what i do when i do it and while i do it. To the point i got plural tattoos that commemorate this love affair with the gaming lifestyle. I am a tattoo artist and use many mediums for art. I have what some may call a colorful morbid sense of humor. If you're lucky one day you can hear me on discord role play some pretty knarly scenarios with my best friend turbotechie.
I like to chat with people and  come of as a extrovert but deep deep deeeeeeep down inside, im just as anti socially inept as the next person who will have to make a introduction post. Now someone answer me so i can respond  5 times and turbo shuts up about it already lol.

april 22 2016 100.jpg

feb 1 2016 021.jpg

welcome to the forums @majiita seeing your pictures really makes me want to hurry up and get more tattoos... i swear they are worse than crack just can't stop once you started. I'm glad to see another Strategy Rpg fan coming to the community, its a genre that has been overly lacked lately and i can't wait for the selection of up and coming games. 

If you have any questions about the community or need any help just shoot me a message and i will get back to you asap.