Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
Cynda

To all dem' Brits

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that my high school was chosen to travel to London and march in the New Years Eve Parade. So, if you watch it on t.v. then you might be able to see me.

You jelly?

That's pretty sweet - how was London and how long did you get to stay there?

1 week, thats why I wasn't on at all. our school had our own tour guides which took us to some old castles, and then on some of our free days we went to places like the London eye, the London Tower, and Westminister Abby, yet unfortunately I didn't have time to go to Abbey Road.

P4020113.jpg

You can tell my disappointment.

There were some cultural differences and minor things you noticed, such as they call restrooms, toilets, and you have to order ice to be put in your drink.

But overall it was pretty sweet.