Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
RUSSIANLAG

Hey Ivan here aka RUSSIANLAG

Hey my names Ivan, I'm technically from Russia but lived in Canada most my life. 

Currently 19, on my gap year(going to uni for comp sci in September), fluent in Russian, English n French :)

I used to be part of gaming communities back when I was 15-16 like renegade, Iconik gaming n Dc all of which kinda fell apart at the time with the release of xbox one n I sadly haven't found anything like it, game nights, event and such were a blast to do and meeting jheeeze #doing reports about my squad on a weekly basis so much fun. 

Games/Consoles I have - I play mainly pc, for pc my recent games include cs go (used to be dmg), Overwatch around 1400 rank atm used to be 1691 :'(, some offline games like witcher 3 n doom n nba a bit haha, n bf1 when I'm in the mood

Overwatch main - D-va (I got like 69 kills plus 28k damage with her ones) but also road hog, soldier(or any dps)

Xbox one - I only play fifa 17 on there tbh the console isnt really fun anymore(I have some old cods n games from 360 era like minecraft n halo 4) but basically don't play anything but fifa 

Follow me on insta if U wanna see my transformation lol - https://www.instagram.com/ivangolovine/?hl=en

e16559315_1475624309117066_5940897_n.jpg

Edited by RUSSIANLAG

We have a lot in common @RUSSIANLAG! I'm Canadian, I live quite close to Toronto. I also played a lot of renegade when I was younger, and was part of a community. I'm also 19. D.VA is my favourite hero as well! Overwatch is a lot of fun, we would love to see ya in the section. We also run 6v6 Inhouse games on Fridays at 9 pm EST that are tons of fun, and a great way to meet people. I hope to see you around!