Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
bartys

Regarding the ADK servers

4 hours ago, bartys said:

So i read the thread about the servers , i searched in browser for ADK but nothing pops up , are they still up of whats the situation ?

It's really hard for me to say this but you asked , We dropped down Our BF4 servers , due to ( inactivity from the BF4 players , the lack of donations for them ) , we only have bf3 server , people are playing bf1 now and some still playing bf4 but not in our servers , so we had to take them down for the above reasons , but we will get ADK BF1 servers soon , as soon as DICE release the ADMIN PANEL and fix the Rented servers .  

3 hours ago, LaithSJ said:

It's really hard for me to say this but you asked , We dropped down Our BF4 servers , due to ( inactivity from the BF4 players , the lack of donations for them ) , we only have bf3 server , people are playing bf1 now and some still playing bf4 but not in our servers , so we had to take them down for the above reasons , but we will get ADK BF1 servers soon , as soon as DICE release the ADMIN PANEL and fix the Rented servers .  

Ok lets hope EA will reelease it soon then , thank you man :)

WE are currently available to buy and have servers, BUT, if we modify the server to the setting that we want we will not get any traffic from QuickMatch or be shown in the Server Browser. Also to start a server you will need to have 20 people (10 per side) so, we will wait and see if the next update change this things a bit

also there is no admin control in the current server rental program. which means we would not be able to kick and ban cheaters. I've read disturbing reports of ppl with rented servers where cheaters came in to blatantly cheating with the only purpose to depopulate and kill the server which they fought so hard to get populated because of what Naru said about the requirement to get the round going.

Not sure if this is part of what you guys are talking about but I got this from the OCN forum:

I feel like the server browser is severely lacking in BF1 compared to BF4. I have a very hard time trying to find custom games or servers that aren't the "official" servers. If no one can find your server, there is little incentive to pay for one.

Edited by unfappable

@unfappable yes that is true, however I think when they manage to release the server rentals as they should be then more will rent them and they will be easier to find. I believe they have to do this if they want to make any money in renting servers out. I surely hope that kick ban will come next patch but there is alot more that is needed. lower player count to start, clan tags, custom server message for example

you are not wrong. I wonder if they expected the shitstorm that hit after the release or if they were surprised so many got angry of a game with no functionality and the feel of a mediocre game they released earlier.

not really, they added kick ban feature but what we need is to allow for multiple admins to access the admin controls and what I believe the most important thing is 4 or 6 player start. as it is now the server needs 20 players to start. 10 on each team. as you can understand this puts a huge stress on the server owner to populate the server to get it going. I really don't know what part of the brain DICE used when they came up with this

Although, it's a great source of income for them if they allowed it.  But what's interesting is that you have games like Counter Strike and Team Fortress who have lasted for a long time with community hosted servers.  And you know what. . the ones that are bad and people don't like don't stay populated. Which is why I don't like the excuse of 'bad server owners'.  They're out there no doubt. . but welcome to life. You're going to run across many things that you don't like. 

I could go on for days, but I'm tired of beating this dead horse :(  It makes me sad  lol