Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

Acer Predator

Enter, the first gaming laptop with a 21” curved G-SYNC™ display, powered with dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 in SLI and a five fan cooling system with a few metal AeroBlades to boot.

Fueled by a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor, we built the Predator 21 X with one purpose in mind – gaming. Extreme gaming. The kind of immersive gaming that you read about in headlines and that only happens when sitting in front of a curved screen.

Decked out with the latest hardware, the Predator 21 X delivers the kind of extreme performance you would expect from a machine of this caliber.

So clearly some more crazy stuff from CES that's been debuted; The Acer Predator  And unlike the Razer Project Valerie, this has as hefty price tag of $9,000

Here's the sepcs:

• 2x Nvidia GTX 1080 graphics cards with SLI
  • Seventh-generation Intel Core processor
  • 21in curved display
  • 2560x1080
  • Mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX switches and 5 macro keys
  • Five fans
  • Tobii eye-tracking technology
  • 8KG

Personally while this seems nice and all, I would rather just have a desktop over this laptop.  It's awesome an all, but depending on the price tag if I had to choose between this or the Valerie I'd have to choose Razers laptop.