Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

Razer - Project Valerie

razer_project_valerie_ces2017_00.jpg

So right now this is just a concept from Razer.  But what do you all think about it? Would you use it?   Min-Liang said that if it were to go into production now that he'd design it in 3x FHD and would use a GTX1080.   

Any guesses on what a price tag for this could be?   Min-Liang mentioned it would be expensive but not insanely so, although 'expensive' is relative. 

23 minutes ago, JarHeaD4EXG said:

it's cool but I mean you could just buy any laptop and buy a Slidenjoy

https://slidenjoy.com/en/

I've seen similar before where you can addon additional monitors like that, but I personally haven't looked into how they handle gaming on them.   Razer doing this is not "new" by any means, but I think it's a matter of how they are integrating it with the laptop, and then working about being able to handle gaming, etc. . . on it.  Plus I've seen a few apple fanboys who actually like this, sooooo Razer might be getting some Apple fanboys moving their way.  haha

24 minutes ago, AOBLXIX said:

I've seen similar before where you can addon additional monitors like that, but I personally haven't looked into how they handle gaming on them.   Razer doing this is not "new" by any means, but I think it's a matter of how they are integrating it with the laptop, and then working about being able to handle gaming, etc. . . on it.  Plus I've seen a few apple fanboys who actually like this, sooooo Razer might be getting some Apple fanboys moving their way.  haha

yeah I just looked as something that  said it's going to be all 4k too