Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Zephree

Alright, time for an encore.

Hey All!, I'm Zephree, but my friends call me Zeph (even IRL). I was here for about a minute and a half back in 2015, but real life and other things pulled me away... But I'm back now :).

By day I'm an IT dude doing everything from HelpDesk support and networking to web app development and database design. At night I'm a dad to my adorable Yorkie-poo, Pixel, and a sarcastic gamer with a love of pretty much all game types regardless of shiny graphics. I also spend a bit of time helping out Inostupid's twitch stream by running their minecraft servers, keeping addons on the servers running and bungee happy.

My main games lately have been Overwatch, currently a Lucio main in competitive but branching out slowly, HoTS, Diablo, Planet Coaster, Minecraft, and random Steam stuff. I've kind of become a steam addict of indie games... especially RPG Maker junk, go ahead, judge me. I've sadly forced myself to stop playing WoW, simply because it's a time sink and I wasn't able to check out other games.

I'm usually available after 6pm Central mon-fri and on weekends, just hit me up with a PM on Discord to get my attention.

Hope to see you around!

-Zeph

Sent from my SM-G935T using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Aw yeah! Fellow lucio player! More healers are always welcome at ADK. Overwatch is a super active section at ADK, and we'd love to see you be a part of it. Feel free to hop in the channels whenever you want. Evenings are typically busier because that's when everyone is home from work/school. The absolute best way to get to know us is coming to our inhouses every Friday night at 9 PM Eastern time. We get a large portion of our community coming out and playing at this event. 

I hope to see you around discord and in game! My battlenet is Erichan#11735

:)

Welcome back to ADK Zeph :3
I just bought minecraft and I play with friends (@liz) on their whitelisted server. It's really fun :3 (i'm new to all of it though T_T)
As for Overwatch you need to come play with us! Our section in discord is poppin' usually and we always need another healer ;o;
have fun and pm if you have any questions :D

Sweet! The inhouse sounds super fun, I play a D&D game every Friday currently, but we've been talking about moving it. Been out of town for work this week/weekend, hope to catch you guys for some games this week!

-Zeph

@Zephree

Welcome to ADK! I don't play Overwatch :P but we have a VERY active Overwatch section that's always welcoming to new members. 

Hop on discord and go down there and someone is usually always willing to play with you. 

Welcome,im glad you are a lucio main cause im a dps skrub x) 

Hope you join us on overwatch and other games cant wait to play with you!

Battle net is: Ricky10games#11681

Edited by Ricky10games