Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Mollieyyoung

Help - I'm new to this

Hi 

I am trying to find something for my boyfriend for christmas and I am struggling to find it anywhere... I can't ask him (obviously) and I'm at a loss at what else to do so thought I'd give this a try. 

He has asked for some stickers to put on his gaming keyboard so that when he is playing PC they give him more grip on the keys... I can't find the anywhere.

Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, Mollieyyoung said:

Hi 

I am trying to find something for my boyfriend for christmas and I am struggling to find it anywhere... I can't ask him (obviously) and I'm at a loss at what else to do so thought I'd give this a try. 

He has asked for some stickers to put on his gaming keyboard so that when he is playing PC they give him more grip on the keys... I can't find the anywhere.

Can anyone help?

I never heard of this for your keyboard. I do know we sell small stickers that you could possibly put on your mouse if that was something you wanted to do.

They have stickers for keys on amazon, but they don't say that they are non slip.  I did find a keyboard with rubberized non slip keys Razer Lycosa .  Sorry couldn't be more helpfull.

Edit:  On a whim I typed in Rubberized keycaps and found these:  Rubberized keycaps .  I don't know if they will work for you, but it's worth a look.

Edited by Wacko920

Hi,

You can by Silicon doted caps for your key`s they fit different layouts of keyboards. I got them my self, but keep in mind it should be for mechanical keyboards only.

Try here

Sign in to follow this