Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
TreyHolg

Howdy y'all!

7 minutes ago, TreyHolg said:

Hello everyone! My friend has invited me to come play with y'all! I'm usually on Overwatch, League of Legends, or Minecraft! Happy gaming!

Hi , welcome to ADK :D 

We really hope that you have a great times in ADK and feel free to join us in Discord to play with us some OW and some other games and to hangout as well :D .

hope to see you more and more :)

Hey, welcome to ADK! Who is the friend you play with? The three games you play are the ones I mostly play too! ADK has an amazing Overwatch section, and you are welcome to play with us anytime. It normally picks up in the afternoon-evening time, where we can often have 2+ full lobbys going. We do also have inhouses on Friday nights at 9 PM Eastern, and that's a great way to meet a lot of the Overwatch people. If you ever need anything in that section, feel free to shoot me a message. (: My Battle.net is Erichan#11735 , hopefully we can get some games going soon!

As for league of legends, there are also inhouses at 8 PM Eastern on Sundays if you want to get to know everyone. You have to be level 30 to participate. (: I hope to play with you there as well!

Finally, the minecraft vanilla server just got a fresh wipe. Now is a great time to participate. You do have to get whitelisted, but all of that information is in the Minecraft forum section. They also have a feed the beast server if modded is more your style. 

I hope to see you on discord and play some games with you!

Edited by Liz

Welcome to adk! We have a growing section in Overwatch that you should come check out in Discord :D 

Check out this link and add all of us on Battlenet : 

Have a nice day :)

glad to have you, hope to se you around if you ever find yourself in the dota section i'd love to talk about the game and help in any way i can

Welcome to ADK! I might as well join the bandwagon, and tell you about my game! Oh wait, I'm the other games department. :D Hope to see you around.