Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
AOBLXIX

[Poll] Christmas Music

Christmas Music  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Christmas Music 24/7 after Thanksgiving?

Christmas music is acceptable 2 weeks before Christmas. It's too soon to start playing it now. Also it must be in moderation because 90% of the songs are super annoying after you hear them twice in a year. 

I don't get what's wrong with you people, christmas music is the best. It's just so nostalgic... I can listen to it three months before christmas starts.

And what's this bullshit about it being played just after thanksgiving? I'm not sure what the deal is in the US, but over here once halloween passes it's basically the christmas season.

1 hour ago, HansJob said:

I don't get what's wrong with you people, christmas music is the best. It's just so nostalgic... I can listen to it three months before christmas starts.

And what's this bullshit about it being played just after thanksgiving? I'm not sure what the deal is in the US, but over here once halloween passes it's basically the christmas season.

Canadian thanksgiving is in mid october, and besides halloween there's no other 'holidays'.... and since halloween doesn't really have it's own seasonal soundtrack....

1 hour ago, BookD20 said:

Canadian thanksgiving is in mid october, and besides halloween there's no other 'holidays'.... and since halloween doesn't really have it's own seasonal soundtrack....

Oh.