Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
iQue

Forum signature size

This forum signature is the max resolution yet it appears so small. I know for a fact my previous signature was much larger than this and I see other people with much larger signatures. I just want to know if something was changed recently or am I just retarded.

Thanks,

iQue

21 hours ago, Dowin said:

We have been going over the perms of what size you can do. We have not been able to finish it thus it could be that.

Maybe, but look at how small it is compared to yours (don't even). I wonder if it has something to do with the PPI or otherwise. I'll toy with some things and see what happens.

UPDATE: I'm a big stupid and didn't export for web; therefore, the PPI is really high but with a low resolution so it appears small. No more worries @Dowin

Thanks, 

iQue

Edited by iQue

Actually not exactly. All sigs are weblinks. it's just when you attach an image it uses the ADK image host. Either way it won't allow anything bigger and 700w x 150h. It must've JUST changed because Dowin's sig is 284 tall which is almost twice the allowed height.

mine is only that big because we have not made it to our perms yet there are so meny groups that we have to go thu and each group has its own perms ant they can compile so we have been trying to stream line them slowly but surely they will all be fgixed and all be the same for the most part on things like that 

What @Dowin  said, him and greg are going through and trying to clean everything up, and make some changes to groups, etc. . . it's a lot of work but it's coming around.   We are trying to prevent the ridiculous size signatures though that some have had in the past.  I know they are trying to keep everyone updated on the changes as well :)