Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
GAMERRADAR

Star Trek Girl

Okay, i love this kind of music, what ever.. lol. Meekakitty is one of the people I'm addicted to stalking.. watching on YouTube, She has some great music videos (like the Robot one i forgot the name to >.<)

OKAY SO ON TO TOPIC She actually wrote this song, its not that great, but it is at the same time.. Beats good, lyrics are okay, singing is Auto-Tuned sadly.... But seirously..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryo-GtOgi7s&feature=feedu

I tend to repeat Male parts only so ya:

=/\= "I'll be your captain kirk, or Jon Luke Picard. and we can travel warp speed on through the stars. We can fly to romulous and there i'd ask if you like to see the world through Jordy's glasses. Speak Klingon when i talk to you, and we can live long and prosper too.. You gotta DOS you might need it but theres no need to call.. Just beam me up" =/\=

Im tired of everyone doing star wars.. It's way to over done. Ive seen all the parodies pretty much. Star trek on the other hand...

Star wars was the top grossing film every year a film was released excluding episode 2 and 3. and it was the 3rd top grossing series of all time, only behind Harry Potter and James Bond. The only reason it wasn't number one is because first off, James Bond has 22 films total in the series, and all of the 7 Harry Potter films were released all within the last decade and Star Wars has 3 out of it's 6 films released before 1983, so inflation affects the total gross of the series, which it doesn't for Harry Potter

numbers don't lie bro

numbers don't lie