Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AOBLXIX

Microsoft Surface Studio

TBH I think this is just Microsoft trying to compete with mac for the same audience. It's a cool concept still and it's nice to see Microsoft actually make a sleek looking product rather than a sharp one if that makes any sense X)

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

If it didn't cost so dang much, I would definitely look at getting one.  Although might go with a Surface Pro instead to replace my MBP, as I'd still need something to be able to take on the go. 

I'm using a surface pro 3 myself. It's amazing. It's powerfully enough. To run all my engineering software. The only problem is and it's biggest draw back. Is that it only has one USB port. And you don't realize how much you Need USB ports till you don't have them X)

yes. It's really good. If you do get a USB hub I'd recommend getting a powered USB hub(one that plags into a wall outlet) it loses some mobility because if it but. The port doesn't have a high power output so a mouse keyboard and external hard drive all. Won't work together otherwise