Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Kazz

The Guardians

YES YES YES!

I played the beta and wow...some really excellent changes. If you have the money, buy something you can equip the SLF bay in. The fighters are a BLAST to fly! I didnt try any passenger missions yet. I will once i get my Anaconda rigged and engineered for the SLFs and some CZ/HazRes farming. I play on my Vive and the new stations look absolutely awesome in VR. Its a great time to buy in to Horizons if you havent already. With SLF out now, and multi-crew coming soon (tm)...the game is going to become a lot more fun to play with friends

Ive ben trying some VIP missions. I wouldnt recommend them. Had my ship blow up 3 times in a row because the vip's are wanted somewhere but it doesnt tell you where. So i am an inch away from the mail slot and blown up in an instant cause i was scanned. NO CLUE IT WAS THAT SYSTEM. 

21 hours ago, Toby said:

Ive ben trying some VIP missions. I wouldnt recommend them. Had my ship blow up 3 times in a row because the vip's are wanted somewhere but it doesnt tell you where. So i am an inch away from the mail slot and blown up in an instant cause i was scanned. NO CLUE IT WAS THAT SYSTEM. 

Hey Toby,

FYI the bug about being destroyed by stations when you have "Wanted" VIPs is definitely a bug and Frontier are working on fixing it.  I have seen people get refunds on their rebuy costs submitting a support ticket to Frontier about this.  I've been blown out of my Beluga twice because of this issue.  I may go ahead and put in a ticket for it.  17 Million is survivable for me... but at the same time it's not chump change.

In the meantime simply be VERY CAREFUL when you pick what VIP missions to do.  The VIP mission will TELL you if the person is a criminal or is Wanted in some systems.  Just don't take those missions and you should be OK.  You ALSO may be able to work around the issue by using the FILTER (which I just found out about!) on Missions to only display legal missions?  

I've been doing Skimmer missions this past weekend so I haven't played with that yet though.  So we'll see.