Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Darknae

Rent a Server Program

hope they give us thing to control with , we don't want them to control the servers , cause they actually wont , they wont be able to keep watching the servers all the day and they cant ban hackers cause they wont have the time for it . 

UPDATE 3:

Will there be RCON or PROCON tools?

We are commited to developing in-game support for the most popular plugins used with previous Battlefield titles to ensure that admins have similar levels of customization. However, the new RSP servers will not support 3rd party tools like RCON or ProCON. Please stay tuned to the Battlefield channels for more updates.

Why are the prices different for PC and console?

PC servers will be running at 60Hz, with console servers running at 30Hz. Pricing has been adjusted accordingly. Please stay tuned to the Battlefield channels for more updates.

Are the prices for servers affected by slot-size?

Server rental prices are not set by slot-size, but the slot-size will vary depending on the mode chosen in the rotation. Please stay tuned to the Battlefield channels for more updates. More details to come.

The Teams at EA/DICE

ye first call was 1st of November, now it's just "shortly after game has launched" and we all have different views on "shortly" I guess we complained too much and nag for basic features that is actually required to run a custom server, which DICE apparently didn't have in mind to give us from the beginning

I found a video by Levelcap that had an image of what we might see when setting up a server.  I did notice the choice of maps were missing, but then it may be on another page.  Here is a screenshot and the video:

In the video you can tell that Levelcap has been kicked from servers for being a good player and I realize that it must be frustrating, but then if you don't want to be kicked then rent your own server.  We rent our servers and we should decide on who plays on them and how we want them run.  So, I hope dice gives us more control than at the time of this recording.

Desktop 11-3-2016 9-58-37 AM-147.png