Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
LeroytheSquirrel

Dead Space 2

Liked Dead Space? Even a little bit? You haven't seen anything yet.

Not much of a review, but I don't want to spoil anything.

The story line is bigger and better this round.

• jizackson so do u recommend playing ds1 first?
  • Leroy the S... YES
  • Leroy the S... not that you have to know the background, but it would be a shame to not have experienced the original
  • Leroy the S... A lot of gameplay elements carried over to DS2
  • Leroy the S... as far as the "scare factor" is concerned, DS1 pales in comparison
  • jizackson eh
  • jizackson what engine?
  • jizackson unreal?
  • Leroy the S... that i don't know
  • Leroy the S... graphics have improved a lot though
  • Leroy the S... you can tell they put in a great deal of time and detail into the sequel
  • Leroy the S... i remember people complaining that DS1 was too linear
  • Leroy the S... DS2 has the same, but I never found that to be a problem for me

Totally worth every penny. Leroy gives it 5 out of 5 acorns acorn-icon.pngacorn-icon.pngacorn-icon.pngacorn-icon.pngacorn-icon.png

I loved the first but I'm highly skeptical about this one. I know I'll definitely enjoy it but from what I've read, I doubt I'll like it more than the first. I'll have to wait till I get my hands on a copy and finish it.

It runs on the same thing as the first Dead Space btw, the visceral engine.