Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Liz

Hey, I'm Liz!

Hello! 

I'm Liz, but ingame you'll almost always find me as Erichan. Speaking of games, the ones I most frequent are League of Legends, Overwatch and Ark: Survival Evolved. That isn't do say I don't occasionally play games such as Town of Salem, Minecraft or a handful of others, but I have to be in the mood for those. League of Legends is certainly my most played game, but I'll admit I've put it on the back burner ever since Overwatch came out. 

If you want to know a little bit more about me, then I shall tell you! If not, well, I'll tell you anyway. I'm currently 18, but just a few days away from 19. I live in Ontario, Canada. I've been into gaming since I was about six years old, where I started with the good ol' game Command and Conquer: Renegade. Gaming sort of runs in the family. Most of the friends I typically game with are on during earlier hours, but I'm definitely more of a night owl myself. You'll catch me on mostly past 9 or 10 pm EST. I'm looking forward to hopefully making some new friends and playing some games with all of you!

Liz

Howdy Liz, im one of the LoL guys here. You said that was one of your main games, how much do you regularly play it? Also what role do you play? Favorite champs? All that good stuff.

Also you can find me in the LoL channels on discord or hit me up on the forums. Im always willing to play a few norms!

Nice to meet you! It's certainly my main game. I've been playing since 2011, but that also means I've been on and off playing a lot. Currently I don't play much, but I do want to get back into it! I mostly play ADC/Support/Mid. I don't particularly enjoy Top or Jungle. Vayne is my favourite champion, but I really don't play her anymore. She'll always have a spot in my heart though! I can't really say I have a favourite champion other than her. I pretty much just play whatever I feel like. I'm currently Plat 5, but I've decayed from a few tiers up simply because I don't play ranked often enough. 

I'll definitely go on discord and play some games with you sometime! I really would like to get back to playing regularly again.

Awesome im plat 4 myself. I will be busy this weekend due to work but i will be on sunday which is super important for ADK peeps because its when we do our inhouse games! This is where we get 10 adk peeps and play vs each other. Its super fun and super tryhard so you get to see us at our worst :) Feel free to add me ingame- Greenshaw. Like i said earlier im down for norms pretty much all day when im not with the WoW guys.

Lmao, if it's any consolation, she's no where near my top most played champion. Perhaps in season 2, but certainly not now. I don't even have level 2 mastery on her as far as I'm aware. She'll just always hold a special place in my heart! 

Welcome to ADK! Please feel free to come join us in Discord and get to know everyone. We are currently running a primitive+ server on The Center, but will be launching a modded server soon. We have a big event coming up, so keep an eye out.  We have a wonderful ARK community and all of out players love to help. Several of our main ARK players are Canadian as well.

I also play Minecraft, but I love and sort of dungeon crawler or RPG. ARK has been my main addiction for the last 3 or 4 months though. I just bought a house, so I should be on quite a bit after next week, but I also just started a new job, so I tend to be an early to bed early to rise kinda gal right now. 

Hope to see you soon

-Nim

http://www.adkgamers.com/announcement/16-adk-discord-link/

yo liz. welcome to adk. i couldn't help but overhear(read) that your into over watch a lot rn. thats amazing :) over watch is not a booming game in adk but me and a few people are looking to change that. im normally on around 10 pm mst but sometimes im a little sporadic and get on super early or mid day. if ya ever feel like playing some over watch with someone and ya see me around dont be shy to stop by say hi and ask to play over watch because my answer will always be yes :) un less im at school... then my answer will be when i get home :) have fun with adk. everyone is friendly so dont be to shy and you'll meet lots and lots of people :)  once again welcome to the adk family :)

Hey Liz! I thought at first you were someone I knew personally irl because I new her as Erichan (while in japan) buttt guess that wouldn't make sense because it would be common if your name was elizabeth XD Even though I don't play the same games as you, I just wanted to wish you a warm welcome & hope to see you around! :)

Haha, that makes sense. I was looking for a new screen name a few years ago, and my friend who was living in Japan at the time suggested it. Thank you, I hope to see you around too! (: