• Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Pepsi

Its So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

2 hours ago, NoxNoctus said:

Geesh, slim pickins on farewells :|

Funny as that is Nox I will say with 100% honesty that this song I am about to post is what I was listening to the whole time on repeat when I was typing up my goodbye here. Its only when I got to the end mentioning people that I decided to go with the Boys II Men topic name and song due to friendships over resentment. This resentment isnt to all but it is to those who just stood by watching and being ok with things. So yeah, I know you know the song below I am sure but read the lyrics and think about it then put yourself in my shoes as I had it on repeat. Not going to lie, I was part choked up and part mad anger.

@Pepsi , going to miss you dude. I miss bull shitting with you while playing Minecraft. Did not have to may other interactions with you, but I know that you are a good guy with honest and good intentions. Have fun were ever you go.

Sent from my SM-N910V using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

2 hours ago, Chief_Rockie said:

@Pepsi , going to miss you dude. I miss bull shitting with you while playing Minecraft. Did not have to may other interactions with you, but I know that you are a good guy with honest and good intentions. Have fun were ever you go.

Sent from my SM-N910V using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Yeah most our time was in Minecraft with laughs and teaching you some basics of redstone. Miss you as well bro. 

11 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Thank you for bringing the topic back from the members section. Yes, I remember us playing a shit lot through the night. Good times man, great times actually. If you are picking up BF1 I will see you there in it next month.

Yeah... whenever I get a desktop that can run it instead of my notebook I'll make sure to hit you up :) 

Pepsi,

Over the years you have done a great service to the ADK Community by providing well over tens of thousands of dollars in Graphics Design free of charge for the betterment of the community. While graphics alone does not make or break a Community it can certainly help with Recruitment as well as present a Professional Aura to which various entities such as Affiliates / Sponsors and other larger groups may be drawn to.

On a personal level, you and I have had more arguments / fights / battles than any other person I have encountered at ADK. Looking back on it, I can hardly remember any of them as often times they were more for the protection of someone who had no will to fight themselves, which was fine. Over the years, we came to an understanding, and as I stepped away from my duties more and more as time progressed, our friendship did develop moreso. We have had a lot of great, late night discussions the past few years that really brought reality into play several times for me that I appreciated.

Unlike countless other leaders that I worked with over the years at ADK, you had your own way of doing things in that if the situation called for a tactical strike by a small team. You would just walk up to the front door and blow it open with explosives and yell, "Get out here lets go already!". This to me was both positive and negative to be truthful.

One of the most unique things I personally believe you brought to the table for ADK was the fact that you always saw situations through the eyes of an ADK Member. This vision often created rifts between you and other Leaders who often didn't focus on their own membership in various game departments ranging from Map Settings to Rule Implementation. A leader who often focuses on the Member's needs is respected by countless Members but hated by other Leadership.

Thus in a manner of speaking, you appealed to my original self. I joined ADK as a member and all I ever wanted to be was an ADK Member. I saw a chance to help out and even told AOBLXIX "If you have me do this job, I will no longer be able to be one of the guys and some of them will hate me" and after that its all she wrote.......main point being, I saw in you what I saw as a younger ADK Member looking into ADK. You addressed concerns that Members wanted addressed that other Leaders Ignored or mowed over and constantly focused on the membership part of ADK and not the leadership part.

On behalf of ALL ADK LEADERSHIP that worked with you from when I started to before I stepped down, we really do appreciate what you have done for ADK whether we say it or not. We love your graphics, we hated how you conduct yourself at times but your goal was always, and will always be for the Members. For that, you do have my respect because the community is NOTHING without its members.

Peace.

Edited by Nova
Spelling

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

Pepsi,

Over the years you have done a great service to the ADK Community by providing well over tens of thousands of dollars in Graphics Design free of charge for the betterment of the community. While graphics alone does not make or break a Community it can certainly help with Recruitment as well as present a Professional Aura to which various entities such as Affiliates / Sponsors and other larger groups may be drawn to.

On a personal level, you and I have had more arguments / fights / battles than any other person I have encountered at ADK. Looking back on it, I can hardly remember any of them as often times they were more for the protection of someone who had no will to fight themselves, which was fine. Over the years, we came to an understanding, and as I stepped away from my duties more and more as time progressed, our friendship did develop moreso. We have had a lot of great, late night discussions the past few years that really brought reality into play several times for me that I appreciated.

Unlike countless other leaders that I worked with over the years at ADK, you had your own way of doing things in that if the situation called for a tactical strike by a small team. You would just walk up to the front door and blow it open with explosives and yell, "Get out here lets go already!". This to me was both positive and negative to be truthful.

One of the most unique things I personally believe you brought to the table for ADK was the fact that you always saw situations through the eyes of an ADK Member. This vision often created rifts between you and other Leaders who often didn't focus on their own membership in various game departments ranging from Map Settings to Rule Implementation. A leader who often focuses on the Members needs is respected by countless Members but hated by other Leadership.

Thus in a manner of speaking, you appealed to my original self. I joined ADK as a member and all I ever wanted to be was an ADK Member. I saw a chance to help out and even told AOBLXIX "If you have me do this job, I will no longer be able to be one of the guys and some of them will hate me" and after that its all she wrote.......main point being, I saw in you what I saw as a younger ADK Member looking into ADK. You addressed concerns that Members wanted addressed that other Leaders Ignored or mowed over and constantly focused on the membership part of ADK and not the leadership part.

On behalf of ALL ADK LEADERSHIP that worked with you from when I started to before I stepped down, we really do appreciate what you have done for ADK whether we say it or not. We love your graphics, we hate how you conduct yourself at times but your goal was always, and will always be for the Members. For that, you do have my respect.

Peace.

I have posted this numerous times in the past and it seems fitting to post it here as well. This scene from this movie is the basis on how I carried myself during my time in ADK. Consider me the old guy talking to the young guy who would be a new member to ADK. I think this scene is the right response to what you wrote as you being of the vey few who can understand and see the meaning behind the scene and the culture we both were raised in being of the same background.

Feared or loved? Through the years I did manage to have both and with a very select few it was just love and respect with no fear at all. To those few that I could be myself, unwind and just open up tethered from the chain made me do what I loved doing in ADK even more cause I did not want to let them down or disappoint them. You are one of those people. We began as enemys but evolved to friends and cemented as brothers. You always have my respect.. and my sword.. and my axe.. <3 

I met you for the first time in the ADK BF3 server Metro "No Splo" at the end of your effin knife. From that point on, I turned primarily to knifing in that server. You invited me to TS and took the time to teach me that craft. I'll never forget that. You were a beast at it and I wanted to instill that "oh shit" thought to the players there. I remember running my player at yours and you grabbed me and won....lol. You were a knifin goombah! Lol. Thanks for working with me and being a cool SOB when we went after each other. I had a blast and I owe you a lot of credit for becoming a BF knifing fool. Had lots of fun with you. You truly were a man of the members! I will miss you and relish the times in the Metro basement dancing around each other trying to stick each other. You were the master, brother! I will miss you and those times..

Cheers, Sensei!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, KnightsX said:

I met you for the first time in the ADK BF3 server Metro "No Splo" at the end of your effin knife. From that point on, I turned primarily to knifing in that server. You invited me to TS and took the time to teach me that craft. I'll never forget that. You were a beast at it and I wanted to instill that "oh shit" thought to the players there. I remember running my player at yours and you grabbed me and won....lol. You were a knifin goombah! Lol. Thanks for working with me and being a cool SOB when we went after each other. I had a blast and I owe you a lot of credit for becoming a BF knifing fool. Had lots of fun with you. You truly were a man of the members! I will miss you and relish the times in the Metro basement dancing around each other trying to stick each other. You were the master, brother! I will miss you and those times..

Cheers, Sensei!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah fun times indeed. I always considered when you took over the knifing thing it was like me passing the torch to you or knife or whatever. You took it over and ran with it like a wild man. Dancing around indeed. You got my tags a few times which is always a feat on its own. I will leave you with a little vid I had to reupload to YouTube since it was removed from the ADK YouTube. Enjoy the days of knifing fools for days and making them so mad. I am sure you will remember when I made this...

It will be HD later. I just uploaded it so give it time to render fully. Cheers! <33 Good times <33

1 minute ago, daisy0706 said:

@Pepsi Thanks for the shout out...We always have fun and we'll catch up...see you in BF1...even if you won't let me be in your "A Squad"

XOXO

It because you suck Daisy. And even tho you suck you are always a blast to be with. You could always make me laugh when you + dying + wine = hilarity <3

Keep in touch and one day I will let you in A squad when only 3 friends are online and we have the lead by 50% tickets <33333

ADK has lost a great member, as I was reading what other have said. I started to remember the days back in BF3 when a few of us would jump on Metro and do knife or pistols only to get the sever going. And the first time I played Minecraft. When I spent all that time making a tower that looked like crap. And the redstone help you gave me. Not to mention the box house Daisy built and you stayed up most of the night to built her a real home. She still laughs when she tells the story about the "For Sale Sign" we put in front of it.

Anyway what I am getting at. You can be a big pain in the ass, and for some it can take time for them to get your sense of humor. But when a member needed your help you were always there for them. I made my own path away from ADK and I wish the best of luck to you on yours. One day those that got to know you will bring up "that asshole Pepsi" and I am sure 9/10 will have a funny story to tell.

Our paths seem to cross now and then, so when you come across me in BF1 remember I was never really go at that game, and put your knife away and just shot me like the rest....lol

ADK has lost a great member, as I was reading what other have said. I started to remember the days back in BF3 when a few of us would jump on Metro and do knife or pistols only to get the sever going. And the first time I played Minecraft. When I spent all that time making a tower that looked like crap. And the redstone help you gave me. Not to mention the box house Daisy built and you stayed up most of the night to built her a real home. She still laughs when she tells the story about the "For Sale Sign" we put in front of it.

Anyway what I am getting at. You can be a big pain in the ass, and for some it can take time for them to get your sense of humor. But when a member needed your help you were always there for them. I made my own path away from ADK and I wish the best of luck to you on yours. One day those that got to know you will bring up "that asshole Pepsi" and I am sure 9/10 will have a funny story to tell.

Our paths seem to cross now and then, so when you come across me in BF1 remember I was never really go at that game, and put your knife away and just shot me like the rest....lol

Zed out of all the friends I have online I will simply say you would be the most relaxing to chill with. I have never heard you in anger, upset, rage or outright be pissed. You may be one of the calmest souls I know and sure you have your moments when you die to bs or in MC something giving you a hard time you never let it get the best of you. Your calm and restraint is something I have always admired since I am usually like a rabid dog running loose. Proud to call you a friend and it would always make me smile when I would teach you something new, you seeing what I did and running with the idea so happy you learned something new and seeing a game in a new aspect.

Sent from my Venue8 3840 using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

@Pepsi Sorry for the late response, I'm out of state visiting my mother, and i dont have a computer with internet access. So I have to go to my uncles house to use his computer. You were the first person from ADK with @Phire to help me when i first got on ADKs Teamspeak in 2013. In planetside 2, I caught someone from the ADK outfit abusing a glitch & y'all helped me when I couldn't find anyone. When I actually decided to leave 666th Devil Dogs, you & phire welcomed me with open arms. I'm sad to see you leave Pepsi, you have put a lot of hard work in to helping the community with all of your contributions, even when I needed help from you, you would go out of your way to help out & I appreciate that. We have had our ups and downs between each other, but never did we ever disrespect one another. Like I said, I will be here if you ever decide to return, 

Your Friend,

Ruin

Edited by RuinyourDay

@Pepsi Sorry for the late response, I'm out of state visiting my mother, and i dont have a computer with internet access. So I have to go to my uncles house to use his computer. You were the first person from ADK with @Phire to help me when i first got on ADKs Teamspeak in 2013. In planetside 2, I caught someone from the ADK outfit abusing a glitch & y'all helped me when I couldn't find anyone. When I actually decided to leave 666th Devil Dogs, you & phire welcomed me with open arms. I'm sad to see you leave Pepsi, you have put a lot of hard work in to helping the community with all of your contributions, even when I needed help from you, you would go out of your way to help out & I appreciate that. We have had our ups and downs between each other, but never did we ever disrespect one another. Like I said, I will be here if you ever decide to return, 

Your Friend,

Ruin

Yeah I remember that night. I was actually in a BF game and rumor got to me about glitchers in PS2 so I went to investigate not because it was my department but because it was my home and no one tarnishes my home like that. We talked got to meet you and a bond formed. Yes, it is true we had some ups and downs through the years but it never swayed me not doing what I needed to do if you ever needed help. Like you said, there was always respect,, and for me that means more then anything else to which i have never lost with you.

You are a great guy Ruin. I hope you can still retain footing here even tho I can not due to the things I said in the OP. Even if the glory days are gone of PS2 vs BF4 with over 40 people in each TS section talking to show who was more active people will never see or understand it wasn't about BF vs PS, it was about getting people active and playing.

If you get BF1 then don't be a stranger. I can honestly say I will never return to ADK cause what made me believe in it has been stripped from me. Good luck to you Ruin and hope the best for you.

@Pepsi I don't know if you remember me. We never talked all that much, but I do remember times I got to hang out with you when you were in the PS2 section and you were always a fun basted to chat with! I'll miss you dude!

But everyone's time comes to move on at some point, whether it's for one reason or another. Whatever the reason maybe I'll always be happy to hangout with you!

So all I can say is best of luck to you with wherever and whatever you do! Thanks for everything you have done and all the fun! I hope to see you around some time, whether in game or out.

I would have replied sooner, but I was mulling over what and how to say it. Its hard as hell to say goodbye to so many people I enjoyed talking with in one week..

Edited by HighElvenKing

@Pepsi I don't know if you remember me. We never talked all that much, but I do remember times I got to hang out with you when you were in the PS2 section and you were always a fun basted to chat with! I'll miss you dude!

But everyone's time comes to move on at some point, whether it's for one reason or another. Whatever the reason maybe I'll always be happy to hangout with you!

So all I can say is best of luck to you with wherever and whatever you do! Thanks for everything you have done and all the fun! I hope to see you around some time, whether in game or out.

I would have replied sooner, but I was mulling over what and how to say it. Its hard as hell to say goodbye to so many people I enjoyed talking with in one week..

Of course I remember you. I used to come up there in the PS2 section when Zargen, Fink and Homeboy were in there and just dick about and joke. Granted we did not talk a lot I still do remember us talking a few times laughing and so forth.

If you ever get BF1 you will know where to find me through someone here or add me on Origin: YummyPepsi

You always seemed like a chilled relaxed dude and sorry we didn't get to talk more. Many thanks for the thanks and see you out and about somewhere I am sure.

Much love.