• Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Viper

My Resignation & Departure

Disclaimer: This post is a mere farewell to my friends and colleagues. Please do not make anything else of it. 

With my 3000th post I would like to say I have been a part of something amazing for the last 3 years, 9 months, and 14 days. That amazing part being this community. A Different Kind. Little did I know how much this community would impact my online and real life. When I first started gaming, I didn't have any friends to play with until I found ADK. This community made me realize I could have fun playing games with awesome people. I have met so many of my friends here and I don't know where I would be without them. 

When I first joined, I was barely 13 years old and still sounded like the usual squeaker. Looking back, I still don't know how you people dealt with that. :D I had always been shy to speak because of my young age but, eventually I got around to it with Battlefield 3. Some of the most memorable times came from Battlefield 3 where I met most of my friends today. Most of these people have either disappeared or have left (more on this later). It didn't take long for me to apply and become an actual member. I had easily been convinced to join and wanted others to experience the same feeling I had. A feeling of being a part of something. With due time, I eventually landed myself in admin positions across ADK. This varied from Battlefield, H1Z1, TeamSpeak, Recruitment, Counter-Strike, and eventually Veteran Admin (renamed to Director). I am very grateful for being given the chance to prove myself as a young administrator and in each of my positions, I was very passionate to do my very best. 

With all the above said, I have to admit (without getting into specifics) the community has changed immensely. The community I joined roughly 4 years ago is not the same as it used to be. For those that argue change comes naturally, I agree. However, my personal opinion is the community has changed from "...created as a fun, laid back gaming environment to give gamers for any game a place to call home and be able to help expand the community to others around the world" to divided groups within the community without anything to offer as it used to. The community I joined is merely a shadow of what it used to be, which includes the people. 

The time has come for my departure from this community. I will always remember the great times that I had within the community and the unforgettable experiences. With most recent events, many of my friends have moved on and I'm afraid I must do the same. I would like to thank the ADK community for such an amazing experience and a part of my life I will never forget. 

Sincerely, 

- Viper 

Thanks for everything Viper. I can say that you have changed alot over the last few years. I remember when you first joined, what were we thinking lol, but you surprised everyone even yourself.

Hope to see you around, good times will never be forgot.

Good luck to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app