Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Snipe

Welp.

So uh... I never actually thought I would make this post, but... here I am.

In November of 2012, I stumbled upon ADK's Battlefield 3 '24/7 Operation Metro - No Explosives' server.  I fell in love with the server, applied for ADK, and was accepted soon after.  I was a little nervous about being in a large community of gamers, and felt like the new kid at school.  If I remember correctly, I would join the ADK Teamspeak, join a Battlefield channel, and not say anything.  I tried to lurk, but people kept talking to me, and I eventually got comfortable.  I started speaking with people a lot, and began to make friends.  It felt like I had found a family and a home.  

With all of the great times I had, and all the amazing people I met during my time in ADK, I was one hundred percent sure that ADK would always be my home; I would never leave this community, my friends would never leave, and ADK would never fail.  However, ADK is no longer what it was when I joined.  In almost the four years since I've been here, the community has immensely changed.  There is no longer a lighthearted feeling to the community, rather a serious tone.  In regard to recent events, it is time for me to bid farewell to this community.  The majority of my friends have left, and I no longer have a desire to remain within this community.  

Thanks for the good times.

Damn so many people are leaving, I remember when you joined it was around the same time as me. I remember playing BF3 with you Lazy and Colon. Speaking of that I see ColonCleaner liked pepsi's comment.

@ColColonCleaner does Samuel/Lazy still play games? 

EDIT: Farewell man, after a 2 year break I come back to some of the best guys leaving.. wish you the best though

Edited by Maverekt

Even though you hate me and hate you. Good time's buddy. See around vato.

I agree what you said. 2012 is when joined for PS2 . I think i'll stay a bit more see if something happen's who know's right, only time will tell.

On 9/14/2016 at 11:35 PM, ColColonCleaner said:

@Maverekt He still plays some rust, and single player games, not so much overall though. He works as an electrical engineer now, and also a model.

Ah yeah I knew he had been in school for electrical engineering and the modeling bit doesn't surprise me