Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Silent166

leaving ADK

this wasn't an easy decision for me to make but the time has come that i resign from ADK completely, I've had many good memories here.. met lots of amazing people who i consider really close friends, for almost three years i spent most of my time policing the teamspeak and ensuring everyone's experience was the greatest possible and kept the peace when needed, I surely will miss logging into ts everyday working under Nova and being there for those who need help and getting what they need help with done so they can continue on gaming.. I really enjoyed working with those who are currently present and those who are gone. I'll still come around here and there to say hello to my friends but as of now, I will be removing my ADK tags. Take care and good luck all.

-Silent

I'm sorry I haven't been around much in the past several months to hang out. We've had many good times and I hope they're not done.

Thanks for all of your help in HR and in TS. I couldn't have maintained HR without you man.

Keep in touch Silent.

Sent from my Galaxy S7

@Silent166

Thanks for everything you have given this community Silent. You always went above and beyond for everyone around you and made sure everyone was alright before leaving the area.

You touched a great deal of lives here at ADK and I hope you are able to do so wherever you go.

We'll always be friends!

@Silent166 Don't know where to start , had feeling that this will come up , was sitting last night waiting you to talk and hangout , when you did not showed up i said yea he is gone , i cried for sure u did , how i cant , seeing Someone always backing me up and someone that consider me a brother leaving and i know for the fact that i wont meet in real life .  i really don't know what to say , losing to many friends is not easy , killing me is better thing , YOU are on of the people that always supported me here , always pushing me to be a good person , thank you for that , 3 years were so great , so amazing  . Don't know what to say else , cause i felt it but never though that i will see this post from SILENT . Anyway , hope that in on day just for 1 sec to meet you and just say hi , cause its enough for me to feel happy . :'( :'( :'( 

Goodbye my friend , goodbye my brother :'( 

giphy.gif (500×213)

200.gif

Leaving? wow... That's a little hard to take in. Man this is depressing.

Always enjoyed playing with you man! Games and otherwise chatting. When you first became a ts admin, I found you a nuisance because how you wanted to make sure things were going correctly, making sure you did okay, performance-wise. Man that was annoying because sometimes same questions were asked. Then fast-forward 5 months and you became one of the best teamspeak admins I've ever worked with. You really improved, from being not-confident to being confident, to being shy to very talkative.

Stay in touch on steam, else we'll never see each other again in the void of the internet. The last beacon.

Ive always enjoyed any interactions weve had together, from channel hopping to catch the trolls or for just hanging out and playing overwatch. You've been a great friend and even better person. Continue being confident in everything you do and you'll go far in this world. Best wishes bud.

We have played in the past and I have used shotguns to kill you many times when you were on rampages.. those were good times..

It's sad to see such a good dude go, you always helped us in TS and when you were a BF adviser.. stay in touch if you can!

Sparrow

@Silent166 hey man I wish you the best in all your endeavors and hope to see you again. Don't be a stranger you can come talk to me if you like I've never turned you away, you know where to find me :)

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Edited by RuinyourDay

@Silent166 get the fuck outta here?  whatchoo mean you're "leaving"?  Like real life I gotta go do shit can't be around any more . . . .or just detag'n and step'n back from the stuff?  cause the later ok, its normal. . . but the first? nah man, you can't just go poof :)  You and a few others probably know me better than most. . . .its because you're a real person, that invests into whats in front of him, even over the interwebz.  That's REAL man, you can't fake that. . . .

Like laith said dude, some people sit in that "brother" category. . . .and we've proven it, played like brothers - fought like brothers - stood like brothers and made amends, concessions and sometimes just agree'n to disagree but ALWAYS play'n in the end like brothers. . . . that's a rarity even in this crowded fuck of a world we live in yo~  So even if its a situation where you just aren't goin to be around either by choice or mandate, know that your brothers in more than just gaming are out here. . . . what ever you might need man; some place to vent, seek advice, just hang out doesn't matter man I'm snug and here in 303 got you covered!