Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
TurboTechie

EA and Origin Access

To those who are interested according to GameSpot:

If you're an EA or Origin Access member, you'll be able to play the game on October 18. The full release will then follow on October 21, though pre-ordering a deluxe or ultimate version of the game will also allow you to play on October 18.

From what I have come across Access subscribers will be able to download the typical 10-hour trial (on October 18) which will keep all of our stats until we decide to purchase the game or it is released into the vault.

I have come across a few EA site forums where the admins have stated that no games are available in the vault the day of release and are usually added several months after the release date.  So those that have EA/Origin Access might see BF1 in the vault the first or second quarter of 2017.  I am still debating if I am going to purchase it when released or wait till it appears in the vault.

Pricing of the game seems for pre-order is listed at the following according to Origin:

Standard Edition Release Date October 21   -    $59.99

Deluxe Edition Release Date October 18   -    $79.99

Ultimate Edition Release Date October 18   -   $129.98

Not sure if I am willing to drop that much on a game but I might need to save up starting today.   According to EA's game play videos the game looks fantastic.

For those interested in seeing pre-release game play from EA here is the link to check them out and to see all the new features.

https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/weapons