Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Blackbird4503

BF1 PC upgrades!

6e3e8d132a09cc4520d255429441b6b4.jpg

I just didnt upgrade for Bf1 I upgraded for everything XD

Power Supply: 1.3 Kilowatt EVGA SuperNOVA G2

Motherboard: MSI X99A GODLIKE Gaming Carbon

Intel Extreme Core i7 6950X Deca-Core 3.0GHz (3.5GHz TurboBoost)

Dual ORIGIN CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling 8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition

64GB ORIGIN PC DDR4 Powered by Kingston 2800MHz (8 X 8GB)

4 1tb 850 EVO SSD

!TB Samsung M.2 with 64 bit windows 10

3 360mm radiators cooled by 3 fans each

2 Water cooling reservoirs that are run by 2 high end pumps

The red did not look like that when i bought it and im changing it to either blue or white 

Not really an upgrade for BF1, but more of tired of the constant BSOD's with my current setup.

Went with a 6800k, Asus ROG Strix Gaming X99, 32GB RAM, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW and a Asus ROG PG279Q.  I'm holding out for the 1080 Ti which is why the GPU may seem weak.

My system plays Battlefield 1 Beta just fine, so I'm going to wait until next year after the AMD Socket 4 cpu's come out and I see what they are like and how they rate.  Then I will consider building a new computer.  So, like Bromance said a little dust bunny chasing and I will be fine.

I have pictures and a list of the parts in my case at wackosplace so click the link and check it out.  

When I tried the beta my cpu usage was completely maxed out all cores and unplayable is that fixed? This was at 1440p @ 120 fps custom settings. I tried 1080p and same settings didnt make a difference.

Intel i5 2500k 4.5Ghz 
Corsair H100i GTX 
ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 
Corsair 8GB DDR3-2133 
Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv 
EVGA Supernova 750w G2 
ASUS MG278Q 144hz 

I'm now playing BF1 and have tried high - medium - low settings.  It plays all settings just fine with no lag.  I will stay with low settings tho as thats how I always play FPS games.  My system:

AMD 6300 6 core @ 4.3Ghz

Gygabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard

Gygabyte 960GTX Gamer1 video card

16GB DDR3 memory

etc....

No need to upgrade system is still a beast after 2 years 6 core 4930 with titan x and 4 ssd ranging from 1TB to 250GB and 32gb ram should be good since I played the alpha and beta on my laptop