Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lighthammer

Joining the Star Citizen Team

Im downloading the game right now. I will be on it later this afternoon after I get off work. Around 4pm West Coast time. If anyone is looking to play, I will logging in around that time. So excited to see this. Been waiting on this game for a while.

3 hours ago, AOBLXIX said:

We've got a good group of people playing.  I have the game just no time to play currently. :( 

You have the game:/ really man booo^^

But ya hammer also have just havent updated it for while.

3 hours ago, DarkKnight2912 said:

Does anyone know if they have released any support for the occulus?

"Not yet" - it's still too early for full VR support.

They're still tying together cameras and animations and all that fun stuff. There's apparently a few bandaid workarounds to get VR headsets working with current versions, but it's not "officially supported" yet -- but it IS a frequently nagged topic, so they're aware of the demand, an it's certainly going to be addressed "soon"*

Perhaps search the subreddit and/or the dreaded official forums, someone surely has a bandaid guide.

* SC's "soon" may imply 2+ more years

Its going to be about an hour or two before the bulk of people get online @Lighthammer. I will ping discord and make sure anyone that can get online tonight, does. :D 

Enjoy your first flight!! I will be able to join up tomorrow night if you are around then.

2 minutes ago, Lighthammer said:

First thing i need to do is get a craft. Any suggestions?

I believe you have access to the mustang, that is a fun little ship to fly. Compare it to the Aurora if you have access to that with your free flight pass :D