Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Niantic Cracks Down On Cheating

If you're wondering whether or not you should or shouldn't do something sketchy for Pokemon GO, let thought though of a Permanent Ban sink in for you. 

As you can see from their ban appeal form text, they aren't taking these things lightly and doesn't appear they are giving temp bans, rather just going straight to permanent bans

Your account was permanently terminated for violations of the Pokémon GO Terms of Service. This includes, but is not limited to: falsifying your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner including through the use of third party software.

Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. We will continue to work with all of you to improve the quality of the gameplay, including ongoing optimization and fine tuning of our anti-cheat system. If you believe your account has been terminated in error incorrectly, you can appeal that termination through this form.  For privacy reasons, please do not post appeals on social media.

I haven't read their entire Terms of Service which you can find HERE, but in a brief overview I didn't find anything within that TOS which talked about falsifying location or using emulators BUT I'm sure there's something in there that mentions it in some way shape or form. 

So basically what it comes down to is, play the game how it was meant to be played and not how you want it to be played. I'm sure they didn't expect people to be at the levels they are currently at this soon which is what brought on these strict Rules/Guideslines, but we shall see how the game moves forward from here.

*Prepares for "BUT THE TRACKING IS BROKEN, AND I DESERVE TO HAVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS IN PLACE OF THE TRACKING" comments*