Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
FakeDeath

Thinking about buying OverWatch

Hey guys, so recently I've seen few of my friends playing overwatch and it triggered me to buy the game, I have some doubts tho (considering the Price) and not sure if it's a 100% good buy.

What are your thoughts? What do you love about the game that you think would get me to buy it?

I think it's well worth the purchase, it's kept me busy ever since i bought it and it's always a ton of fun. i enjoy the challenge of playing against good players and also improving my skills with all the different heroes. there is a variety in heroes and recently they added a new hero so it wouldn't surprise me if they add more new heroes along new maps and perhaps game modes. it's for sure worth the buy if you want a fresh and new experience and there won't be a moment you see hackers, Blizzard did it right with the anti-cheat in Overwatch.

On 8/16/2016 at 6:50 PM, Silent166 said:

I think it's well worth the purchase, it's kept me busy ever since i bought it and it's always a ton of fun. i enjoy the challenge of playing against good players and also improving my skills with all the different heroes. there is a variety in heroes and recently they added a new hero so it wouldn't surprise me if they add more new heroes along new maps and perhaps game modes. it's for sure worth the buy if you want a fresh and new experience and there won't be a moment you see hackers, Blizzard did it right with the anti-cheat in Overwatch.

I think they just announced a new hero, maybe not but definitely a new map at gamescom, even

I would recommend it. There are some large balance changes coming right before season two next month so great time to hop in. Also new map just announced.