Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hey all. Name is Ray. Im a 30+ year gamer looking to find a home. I come from Absolutely Gaming where I was treated like a stranger, even tho I've been with the community for close to a year. Got tired of it and looked for a new community. Found ADK and liked what I read so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I play:

League of Legends

Smite

EvE

WoW

Star Trek Online

CS:GO

TF2

Looking to get into:

Battlefield

Star Citizen

Always down to join a group when available. Let's Rek Shop!

Hey Ray, welcome to the ADK forums! You've quite selection of games there...

I see you're interested in battlefield as well, great game series. We've got quite a large playerbase of battlefield 4 players here in the community, and a handfull of servers. You should check it out it'd be great to play bf with you sometime.

Hey @Lighthammer / Ray. Welcome to the forums. I am glad to see that you play at least one real game BF. Are you planing on getting BF1? BTW you wont be the only older person around I am rocking almost 50 my self and there are others (not many) older than me. lol. Come see us in TS! 

Bonzai

Hey mate, I also play CSGO! wE SHOULD SQUAD UP SOMETIME ALL THOUGH I WARN YOU IM NOT TOO GOOD and hey man you should come and talk to us in the ARMA section maybe play it with us ! Anyway have a great time here.

Hello and welcome to the community. If you like MMOs, you might want to check out ARK. We are a great community that usually has someone on in Teamspeak.

Welcome to ADK! Good to see a fellow league player joining! We won't treat you like a stranger in the league section however we won't be going easy either ;) joking joking! But it's good to see you joined green and for in-house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lighthammer It is on steam. Unfortunately you just missed a F2P weekend. It's usually about $30, but goes on sale all the time. You don't have to have the game to come hang out with us in TS though. It's not a traditional MMO, it has public and private servers, usually with 50-100 slots  per server. We have two servers, both currently PvE, one modded and one not.

2 hours ago, Lighthammer said:

@Dev4station I want to play BF again, but I dont know where I can get it. Which BF is it and where can I get it?

@Lighthammer

Check out a site called http://www.cdkeys.com it's quite cheap on there and the game is battlefield 4, Good luck 

Edited by Dev4station