Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
lilredman3

lilredman3

Hi,

I'm Kierstyn 

I'm 13

my dad is sikosis999

i play BF4, have Origin Access

minecraft

ARK (soon)

PlanetSide2

thx

Any website interactions at this point will be conducted by sikosis999 (me) as Kierstyn has a form of dyslexia known as spacial dyslexia which makes it difficult to read and type at a proficient level.  essentially the items on the page not only invert / flip but rotate as he's viewing them.  there are two things they've done to assist in teaching him to read and write more proficiently one being a custom text (like a font, that utilizes RGB variations to "stop" the letters/numbers from rotating)  the other is a printed version of the same text along with items like Dragon Naturally Speaking as well as learning sign language and braille. . . .until those things come together more concretely I will type for him.

just got this pc, but play a lot of app games on tablet and bf4, minecraft, ark, unturned, h1z1 as dad and oldest brother allow looking forward to ark and h1z1 as well as regular access to minecraft and battlefield

@lilredman3

Welcome to adk, I'm one of the recruitment admins for adk, I see that you want to play on h1z1, That's my main game and it's awesome I don't mind helping you out on and teach you it once you get the game :) Good luck on your recruitment process and welcome to adk again, If you need anything come to me on ts or pm me on the website 

@lilredman3 Welcome to the forums I'm Brassy and I'm the Minecraft Supervisor for ADK If you like Minecraft I can get you hooked up with our servers I have a 13 year old daughter IGN WinterRarity RN Savannah and her dad is @FrogyIA he's an ARK admin. Hope you have lots of fun her and I'll be happy to help you in any way I can

Sent from my SM-G360M using =ADK= Gaming Community mobile app

Welcome young one. I hope you love it here like everyone else does.

If you have Minecraft you should join us in our servers as well as our ark servers we have a few younger players that play there as well and you might make some more friends there as well ......

If you ever need anything feel free to send me a message and I can always help you

=ADK= Mobile app

7 hours ago, lilredman3 said:

dad gave me a list of people and titles to refer to and listen to without question if I find myself in need of assistance or instruction, you are on that list :)

You will see me floating about in teamspeak so if you need anything and the others are afk please come to me :)

Hey @lilredman3. Welcome to ADK. I am the Minecraft Admin. I am sure that you will have a great time if you choose to play with us on the ADK servers. We currently have 3 Minecraft servers: Vanilla-ish, TCR Classic Reborn, and Feed-The-Beast Infinity. If you want to be white-listed you can go here to read the rules and apply. We are happy to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you.

Edited by Jaden

dad gave me a list of people and titles to refer to and listen to without question if I find myself in need of assistance or instruction, you are on that list

Man he is doing some major sucking up to me hahahaha tell him that dowin says at this rate 3 more and he is in top of the list hahaha

=ADK= Mobile app