Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
AOBLXIX

Niantic Admits - Increased Odds For Escape Is A BUG!

So as you can see from the twitter update from the Official Pokemon GO twitter account, the thing that many of us have been getting upset about is indeed a bug. 

That makes me feel a little better and I don't need to rage as much, and will hold of on trying to #catchemall until it is fixed. :)

1 minute ago, Element said:

No wonder! I couldn't catch a stupid Abra after doing a curve ball. And it was less than a 100 CP ....

Yeah I might have raged a few times.  Which is why I stopped trying to farm everything, because everything was taking 5+ pokeballs.  And wasted far too many on a raichu that ran away with all of my great and ultra balls and a good handful of berries. 

21 hours ago, WhickerBasket said:

I wasted 10 on a weedle, and it made me wonder what I was doing with my life...

Sent from my Galaxy S7

lol well what I'm wondering is why when there was the bug in catching them did you waste 10 on a weedle instead of just letting it go.  THAT was the horrible life choice that you decided to make :P

They knew that was an issue in BETA and didn't fix it. Which is typical Niantic behavior. I got in on 1st round beta because I play Ingress. It was only available to Ingress players until 2nd round. In the second round there was a patch that broke the 1-3 balls to catch. Loads reported and just like ingress nothing was fixed right away. So they will have to loose loads before they get it figured out.

On 8/5/2016 at 1:08 PM, Element said:

No wonder! I couldn't catch a stupid Abra after doing a curve ball. And it was less than a 100 CP ....

You do know abra has a 99% flee rate right?

New update today but only for some. IOS and Android going to ver .33 I still have the .31 supposed to have fixed the xp on throws. and the tracking system

20 hours ago, AOBLXIX said:

lol well what I'm wondering is why when there was the bug in catching them did you waste 10 on a weedle instead of just letting it go.  THAT was the horrible life choice that you decided to make :P

Because pidgeys, weedles and caterpies are the most valuable in the game; highest stardust and xp gains because of the low first-tier evolution cost